Honored Contributor

60% off sale fiestaware at Macys

It seems like Macys is not re stocking  Fiestaware anymore----they used to have many types of fiestaware but not anymore---I'd go there to do my shopping for the new colors---but no butterscotch and very little variety in what they have. However---60% off with free shipping is great--I ordered the new chip and dip set. 

Respected Contributor

Re: 60% off sale fiestaware at Macys

Isn't Macy on shaky ground? Streamlining inventory?

Honored Contributor

@traveler 

I think so because everything I've ordered has been "order received" and 2 days later "order CANCELLED".

Therefore, I can assume they are not re-ordering much (or receiving much from vendors).  The store is basically empty in the kitchen area - I went there to see what sale they had on Martha Stewart things - they had none!

Another store NOT restocking is Dillards.

Esteemed Contributor

They have had great sales during this virus thing.  I really hope that they stay in business, I do enjoy that store.

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

They have had great sales during this virus thing.  I really hope that they stay in business, I do enjoy that store.

@LindaSal   I have always loved Macy's.  One of the few stores left that had a good selection of petite clothing.  The past couple months I have been stocking up on things I don't want to be without in case they do go out of business...  Between flash sales and the free shipping...you can not go wrong.  

Respected Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

@LindaSal   I have always loved Macy's.  One of the few stores left that had a good selection of petite clothing.  The past couple months I have been stocking up on things I don't want to be without in case they do go out of business...  Between flash sales and the free shipping...you can not go wrong.  

Me too.  Macy's was always my go to store.  I was about 5 mintutes from one when we lived in the Philly area.   Now the nearest store in over an hour away and I don't need anything badly enough to drive over there.   I hope they stay in business though, just in case .   I have ordered online from Macy's since we moved but not much.

Honored Contributor

Wow, that's a great deal for sure.   Darn!  Since the husband lost his job I'm not really buying anything as I'm terrified, but it's not like I need more.  

Hope everybody finds the pieces they seek!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Someone posted awhile back in this forum that HL was temporarily shut due to Covid. 

No production=no inventory. HL hosts a tent sale on their grounds in June which is likely postponed or cancelled.

Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl - I believe the butterscotch color is still only available for pre-ordering; the Fiesta website stated it wouldn't be shipping orders until July 1. (Just a week away!)

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc-----No they are not the only ones--I pre ordered my butterscotch items  from Bed-Bath-Beyond and also from --Everything Kitchens---still the same shipping dates tho. and Macys was the same way too--got the last 2 years new colors--meadow and mulberry---from Macys on pre order but at a much better price with their extra % off-----