Super Contributor

Thank you...loved the large Old World mugs in Harvest that Tara poured hot chocolate in using the new pitcher....this was I believe Wednesday just before Dave V had his show...I share this all bc I can't find the mugs on the site and may have wished them into existence ! I w....I will check other avenues......I love the Harvest pattern and have some odds and ends that I bought clearance..the lids were the first to go and I use mine for serving.

Esteemed Contributor

@withaK - Those new latte mugs have not been released in QVC's inventory yet, so keep your eyes peeled for them! If I see any item numbers posted or hear any details of when they're coming, I'll post about them here.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc  I've been watching as much as I can, but I'm disappointed there are not more Poinsettia pattern offerings. I'm in the process of transitioning from Old World Green to Poinsettia. Since we are PA Dutch, we use that pattern all year around because, as my DH likes to say, "it's so Dutchy!" Some of my OWG are crazed, but I think that's because I bake with them weekly. There wasn't a piece of my grandmothers white stoneware platters, etc. that didn't have crazing. I just assumed that came with heat and age. It doesn't affect the baking quality.

Super Contributor

Thank you !!!!  I came in on the demo late and didnt know they are latte mugs....many thanks !!!!!  xoxo

Occasional Contributor
Do people really like Temptations products,or is it all hype?
From different comments I have read,it seems like this product is garbage
Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom - I would guess that we may see more Poinsettia as we get a bit closer to Christmas; it seems like TT is focusing on the release of a whole bunch of new items across all patterns and colors for this August event, so once it's over, they can release more holiday items. (Right now, when Tara discusses "holiday" or "seasonal," she's still including summer items and even some Romance and Shamrock.)

However, as a "heads up" in case you didn't see the recent Facebook live event, Tara mentioned that they'll have a special show as part of the all-day Christmas event on August 25 with many truly unique items—and for that show, they aren't even going to tease which items will be on due to their limited nature. Definitely intriguing!

Honored Contributor

My temptation was for a set of two mini pie dishes with lids. Not that I'd bake pies in them, but at 12  ounces, I thought I could bake casseroles for two or pot pies in them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Matt1950 wrote:
Do people really like Temptations products,or is it all hype?
From different comments I have read,it seems like this product is garbage

@Matt1950  I have a lot of TT bakeware, and it's my go to for everything! They clean up so well! Great for zucchini bread! Here's a pic of the raisin bran muffins I made today.

Raisin Bran Muffins.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@withaK - I have some news for you about the mugs you liked—you'll have to decide whether it's good news or bad news.  Smiley Happy

It appears that the mugs are not being sold separately, but instead are part of a seasonal dinnerware set, item H219282, which has the Harvest pattern as an option. The sets are available for purchase on the QVC website now and will be presented during the special TT hour tomorrow (Wednesday) from 7-8 p.m. ET. Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

Just in case anyone is interested in Temp-tations items that are not bakeware, new clocks have been added to the "For the Home" category today.

And in other TT news, it appears that there is going to be—I'm groaning as I make myself type this—a "David's Holi-YAYS Countdown to Christmas Preview" show on Friday night where Tara will debut a new 2-qt figural cookie jar. The item number is H219278; it is not yet available on the QVC website but should be tomorrow or Friday morning.