Honored Contributor

Tara and her assistant - I don't remember her name - will have a busy month!  I hope they've already taken their summer vacations.

Respected Contributor

At first I wasn't sure if this thread was parody or for real. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Free2be - You really haven't heard of this before? This is the seventh year of August featuring the 31 Days of Temp-tations on QVC.

Valued Contributor

Think she'll have another TSV this month?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: 31 Days of Temp-tations

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs 

I bought this set on clearance.  K46886: Cooks Essentials Ceramic bakers Set/3 for $30.46.  9x9 deep dish baker, oval deep baker & 13x9 deep dish with lid.

I absolutely love it! Easy cleanup, nice weighty pieces & cook evenly, nothing sticks even cakes & brownies (but I do spray with Pam).

I've made many meals and baked in them...excellent!

My Temptations are boxed up (ones never used for cooking just serving), older ones have small cracks & crazng -- out to garbage.  

You our might want to check the Cooks Essentials ceramic bakers out.  Their quality is as nice as LeCruset and Rachael Ray product line.

Honored Contributor

@January121  When Temptations first came out they were all white.  I had several pieces

If I was going to purchase more I would would like a compatable solid color or the white/creme background to go with what I currently have...but I am not buying anymore, to many concerns with cracking.  I am not taking the chance.

New Contributor

I love Temptations but wonder why they only offer serving pieces. What happened to the dinnerware sets? I neeed to replace a few of my eggplant floral laces plates but they no longer seem to be available. Does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks!!

Esteemed Contributor

@CorgiMom - A new seasonal dinnerware set was just added to the site as part of the August promotion, and I would bet that new sets in the standard patterns will be coming soon; it always seems like there are several sets offered to help people prepare/plan for the holiday season.

Honored Contributor

My old pieces of TT have done well.  I haven't purchased any newer pieces in the last 8 years or so.  My old items are from the first couple of years or so that TT was sold at QVC.  Several years later I made about 3 more purchases and all had defects and had to be returned.  That's when I stopped purchasing.  Most of what I have are solid colors with the raised Old World pattern.  

Valued Contributor

I love TTs so will buy bowls, pitchers, platters and the like. I will not bake in my TTs.They're beautiful to serve in however.