Respected Contributor

Re: Why did Judith walk out on Jennifer Coffey?

@Ibby114 The item number for the video is J350515, it's for a blue topaz ring. 

Honored Contributor

Certainly two sides to this interaction. Best to watch the clip and judge for yourself.  I found it to be a little off.

Honored Contributor

Judith couldn't wait until JC was finished speaking? Manners?
Valued Contributor

As usual, the  "much to-do about nothing" nonsense.

Esteemed Contributor

@coco14 wrote:

I agree.  She seemed perfectly fine.  She gave Jennifer some nice compliments, and her "Goodbye everyone!" sounded warm and was exactly the way she always says it.  I didn't see or hear anything that indicated she had walked out or was upset in any way.  I thought she seemed quite pleased with how everything had gone.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw nothing out of the ordinary either.... I think the O/P wanted to make up a more interesting topic for a thread. Very vivid imagination I agree.

Super Contributor

@NYC Susan wrote:

@coco14 wrote:

I agree.  She seemed perfectly fine.  She gave Jennifer some nice compliments, and her "Goodbye everyone!" sounded warm and was exactly the way she always says it.  I didn't see or hear anything that indicated she had walked out or was upset in any way.  I thought she seemed quite pleased with how everything had gone.

I also watched the video and saw Judith being her usual kind self. At the end after she'd left, you could hear that she said something to Jennifer but it wasn't discernable. Jennifer replied 'Thank you'. I imagine Judith was complimenting Jennifer, as Judith typically does, after the presentation was over.