Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Why did Judith walk out on Jennifer Coffey?

I completely agree with above posters...I just looked up the video and didn't see anything that Judith did wrong. It was her time to leave and she was very sweet about it.

Frequent Contributor

It was my interpretation. I was watching it live. Judith said "I wanted this to be on tonight. I don't know how many people are watching during the day." Then a few minutes later as she was talking about the piece (which Jennifer was wearing) she said "If you ever get around to getting a close-up.." and trailed off.  Then towards the end she outright interrupted Jennifer and said "Thank you everybody" and left. I thought it was odd behavior for someone of her status. This is the first time I've watched QVC in a long time and I've never watched her shows, so maybe this is normal for her and I'm just not aware of it. I thought she came off with an attitude. Didn't mean to offend any Ripkanistas.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Grief OP, you're not correct. Watch the video & you'll see you just misunderstood what happened. I'm not a Ripka anything & not excusing her behavior because I'm a fan. Jewelry presenters often ask the camera for close-ups no attitude is intented. The presentation ended with kind words between Jen & Judith & a kiss, to say otherwise does both of them a disservice.

Honored Contributor

As soon as I read the what the op wrote, I thought something was hokey and from reading what everyone else had to say who saw it, I see I was right.

Respected Contributor

Judith did not walk out.  Her presentations were done. She thanked everyone and left.  She is also on later tonight.  She was on at 1:00 CST with some beautiful gold jewelry and was fine.  

Honored Contributor

I thought it was a whole hour of JR at 2PM today.  I turned it off because her jewelry is not my style.  I believe JC was the host at that time.  Wasn't it a full hour, as shown on the program guide?

Respected Contributor

I would too

Esteemed Contributor

What item was being presented? I'd like to check out the video.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624,

Many thanks for clarifying, I did not watch the program however Ms Ripka is always is super nice to everyone.🌻

Valued Contributor

There was no drama. It is just the nature of these shows which are very different than the hour Ripka shows.