Honored Contributor

TSV has two customer reviews so far....

.... a five-star from someone who actually bought it, and a one-star from someone who who didn't, but is disgruntled about another issue with another product.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV has two customer reviews so far....

@faeriemoonAnd that's why I tend to buy as I did in the early days of QVC when, if there were reviews I didn't know.   I ordered without knowing what anyone thought except me.  Way too many reviews, positive or negative, tell me nothing I need to know before I make my decision.

Honored Contributor

I hate reading reviews by people who obviously didn't even buy the item.

I wish Q had the same review setup as Amazon, where it's verified that the reviewer actually bought the item they're reviewing.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I looked at the review of the recent TSV. There were two. One very favorable and one that the reviewer had not purchased the ring.  Why would someone write a review that had not purchased the item.  Does not make sense!

Honored Contributor

@millieshops

I agree with you.  As soon as I got the email I knew I was going to order this ring.  Liked it from the get-go.  Then came on the forums and read others' opinions on the subject.  Many were disappointed that it wasn't a gemstone TSV, others thought it didn't look enough like the ring it was based upon, etc.  But all along I knew I was going to order.  If I don't like it when I get it, I'll send it back.  But in my own mind I knew I wanted to give it a shot.

I just find it strange that sometimes they will reject a review for some strange reason that no one understands, yet they will post a review from someone who doesn't have the item, but is p*ssed about something else entirely.