Trusted Contributor

TSV-J R Stainless Steel and Mother of Pearl dial London Watch J52135 $199.80

I like the looks of this watch.  Since I have a 5.75" wrist, I guess the small is my size.  I own 3 JR watches but all have straps.  I'm hoping the green MOP dial will match my Green Goddess Bracelet and GG ring.  Anyone else ordering this green?

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV-J R Stainless Steel and Mother of Pearl dial London Watch J52135 $199.80

Hi jenagal, I am loving the looks of this watch but am having a very hard time deciding on a color choice ! My original choice was the gold tone with the white MOP, but now the goldtone with green MOP is calling my name and the blue dial with the gold  or silver is looking awesome as well. I wil probably wait to see them presented to make my final decision. I think the small in this will fit you fine . I usually have to take out 1-2 links even in the small bracelet JR watches for my 5-1/2 inch wrist. If you do get it, plz post pictures and enjoy wearing it. Best/Anisha 

Regular Contributor

Re: TSV-J R Stainless Steel and Mother of Pearl dial London Watch J52135 $199.80

Hi ladies! 

It's been a long time. I admit that I have cut back on ordering and the forum seems like a thing of the past. Miss the forum activity!

i pre-ordered the watch in 2 colors. The gold tone with the green MOP face and the silver tone with the red MOP face. Both are stunning. The face is large but not too large and the strap is a little less wide than some of the others, very feminine. I love both!

the small fits my 6 inch wrist perfectly, no need to remove any links.

good luck with your decision and enjoy the shows.

Valued Contributor

My wrist is 6" and the small is a perfect fit. I ordered the silvertone/green face and could not be happier!  Was going to order the goldtone/green face but in the end....the silver won out.

Now I have been considering the goldtone/raspberry face but may hold back. Still want a rosegold watch so need to concentrate on that. 

Judith's London watch is fantastic!  Hard to choose a color....so lovely in all of them. 

Contributor

I bought the Black Band with White Face in small. I have just under 6 inch wrist and had to take out just one link. So far love it..edgy chic and feminine.

I'm wearing it a lot to see how the black plating holds up.

Esteemed Contributor

I must be the minority because this ring doesn't wow me in the slightest.  Money saved.  The only watch I love of hers is the chrono and the regent.  This one just doesn't do it for me. Leaves room for something else. 

Respected Contributor

I wish the TSV came in Gold with a Black Face---to go with my new BO Clad Monaco! Right now, I'm passing. I must have at least 15 Ripka watches already---but who's counting!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I must be the minority because this ring doesn't wow me in the slightest.  Money saved.  The only watch I love of hers is the chrono and the regent.  This one just doesn't do it for me. Leaves room for something else. 

Bling, I'm with you here.  I like the Roman numerals but prefer the oval shaped watch look over this one.  I'm looking at the new gemstone bypass rings for something different.

BTW, I'm 3 weeks post-op from the total knee replacement and starting to do well, FYI.  Hope you are doing well, too!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Bling, I'm with you here.  I like the Roman numerals but prefer the oval shaped watch look over this one.  I'm looking at the new gemstone bypass rings for something different.

BTW, I'm 3 weeks post-op from the total knee replacement and starting to do well, FYI.  Hope you are doing well, too!

Hi there Sammycat:

Happy to hear you're doing well after the knee replacement surgery!!  Keep on improving every day Sammycat!  Nice to hear some good news for a change.  Glad this is behind you now.  Was thinking about you the other day.  Haven't seen you posting on the jewelry boards for a while.  

I meant to say in my post about the watch, not a ring, lol.  I'm so used to purchasing rings I posted the word ring instead of watch.  I think I'm passing entirely on ordering this time around from Judith because I just purchased a very beautiful tourmaline cluster ring on sale from Michael during gem week.  I won't be home to watch the shows anyway.  Maybe that's a good thing! 

I'm doing well thank you.  Feeling much better these days.  Enjoy watching the shows and keep on improving.  Glad to hear from you.  Let me know what goodies you get.  I saw those bypass rings and they're beautiful.  Continue to get well.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Hi there Sammycat:

Happy to hear you're doing well after the knee replacement surgery!!  Keep on improving every day Sammycat!  Nice to hear some good news for a change.  Glad this is behind you now.  Was thinking about you the other day.  Haven't seen you posting on the jewelry boards for a while.  

I meant to say in my post about the watch, not a ring, lol.  I'm so used to purchasing rings I posted the word ring instead of watch.  I think I'm passing entirely on ordering this time around from Judith because I just purchased a very beautiful tourmaline cluster ring on sale from Michael during gem week.  I won't be home to watch the shows anyway.  Maybe that's a good thing! 

I'm doing well thank you.  Feeling much better these days.  Enjoy watching the shows and keep on improving.  Glad to hear from you.  Let me know what goodies you get.  I saw those bypass rings and they're beautiful.  Continue to get well.  

Hi Blingie, thanks for the well wishes and I'm glad you're feeling better, too.  That tourmaline cluster ring of Michael's is a winner...I'll be alternating between Evine and Judith tomorrow between doses of pain meds, LOL. Please post a review of that sparkler when you receive it!