Trusted Contributor

Ripka news from the Jewelry Forum

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ripka news from the Jewelry Forum

Thank you @newjerseygirl !

I just cant afford her things any longer.  Her prices seem to have climbed, or she is offering less affordable items.  Who knows.  She will make a killing on HSN !

Trusted Contributor

The Ripka pieces are showing in inventory at HSN.  There are Diamonique and Verona pieces.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Esteemed Contributor

@newjerseygirl

Did you see the show? It was a little strange seeing her on HSN!

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1

Yes, I did see the show.  I think Lynn Murphy did a pretty good job.  She needs to get a littte more familiar with the Ripka jewelry and Judith's techniques like Berge.

It will be interesting to see how this whole thing unfolds.   I guess it is easier for Judith to go to the HSN studio in Florida since she does spend a lot of time in Florida.  But I hope QVC will always be her "home".  I am going to keep my eye on the QVC inventory and the HSN inventory.  If they both carry the same items at the same price, I don't see the point.   But who am I?  I guess the powers that be will decide what is best.

I wonder if there will ever be a Ripka TS at HSN. 

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Respected Contributor

I peeked at her show on HSN for a few minutes.  Judith is always gracious. Based on the items sold, they  were some of the same sold on QVC.  I think there are several vendors that are selling on both now.  For Judith going to HSN in winter will be easier as I believe she has stated that she lives in Florida during the winter.

Esteemed Contributor

@newjerseygirl@culebra

I watched it, too. I think it will take a little while for evehryone to find their groove--after all, Judith and Q hosts have been at it for 20+ years their way--but it will come along. The first did fine the first time out of the gate.

I wonder if a Judith forum will spring up in the HSN communitg area?

Trusted Contributor

@newjerseygirl,

I did not care much for the HSN inventory and I was wondering exactly the same. Will they have a TSV? 

Carol Brodie and Heidi Daus used to be the stars I an not sure if HSN’s audience knows JR that well🌻