Respected Contributor

@newjerseygirl thanks for posting that.  pretty bracelet but I like bolder tennis bracelets like Judith's ice cube bracelet.  I guess I'm spoiled after purchasing that one.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like bigbones too, but this little sparkler is calling to me!

Trusted Contributor

@newjerseygirl,

Many thanks for your links. I admit that with JR I always go for the big and bold pieces I cannot help it🌻

Trusted Contributor

I received this bracelet today in the silver; what a dud.   It's lightweight, has a flimsy clasp, and is very dull looking.   Disappointing and back it goes.  

Respected Contributor

@SarahW wrote:

I received this bracelet today in the silver; what a dud.   It's lightweight, has a flimsy clasp, and is very dull looking.   Disappointing and back it goes.  

@SarahW Sorry it didn't work out for you.  I just sent back her new London Blue ring because it scratches your fingers wearing it.  Also, no undergallery.  For what I paid for it it should of had an undergallery.  Have to say this tsv bracelet reminds of a ship's steering wheel with the sticks poking out on the sides, lol   

Super Contributor

Re: Ripka TSV today 12/15

[ Edited ]

I got mine a couple of days ago and I like it. It is lightweight, but it is very easy to wear every day. I like the beading on it too. I think I will get a lot of wear out of it. I will wear it on its own or layered with another bracelet. I got the silver.