Trusted Contributor

Ripka December shows

[ Edited ]

The December Insider is up.

Judith will have a  2 hour show on December 15th from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM Eastern time,

and  it looks like there will be a Ripka TSV on December 22nd.  Judith has a show at midnight and more shows throughout the day. 

December 22nd is "From Designers to Diamonique" day, so I guess the TSV will be a diamonique piece.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Respected Contributor

@newjerseygirl

How do you know that.  I received a link to the new Insider and it only goes to December 15.

Respected Contributor

@newjerseygirl

never mind!  I saw the magazine editon for all of December.

Respected Contributor

I think she will also have hits during other shows.

Esteemed Contributor

That's a good date for a "from me, to me" gift.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Sammycat1 Hi Sammycat  I haven't ordered jewelry in ages, but when I saw Judith's new 3 ct. London Blue ring I had to snatch it up before the sizes sell out.  Gorgeous ring. I saw it on facebook and ordered it right away.  All you have to do is look at whats new under Judith and you'll see it.  I can't wait to see it presented, but when I saw it on facebook they had a video on it and the sparkle was amazing.  Nice color saturation also.  It's 179 dollars.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Sammycat1 Hi Sammycat  I haven't ordered jewelry in ages, but when I saw Judith's new 3 ct. London Blue ring I had to snatch it up before the sizes sell out.  Gorgeous ring. I saw it on facebook and ordered it right away.  All you have to do is look at whats new under Judith and you'll see it.  I can't wait to see it presented, but when I saw it on facebook they had a video on it and the sparkle was amazing.  Nice color saturation also.  It's 179 dollars.  

@Blingqueen023, hi girl.....gorgeous ring! DH already bought me her bigger london blue ring for Christmas, so yours will have to go on my wish list.  J349950, fyi. Thanks for the bling alert!!!

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023, hi girl.....gorgeous ring! DH already bought me her bigger london blue ring for Christmas, so yours will have to go on my wish list.  J349950, fyi. Thanks for the bling alert!!!

@Sammycat1 OMG! That london blue ring your hubby is giving you for Xmas is beautiful.  I just watched the video on it.  It's super gorgeous.  I would have cancelled the one I ordered for that but I already have a 20 ct london blue ring I got a while back from QVC.  Don't think I wasn't tempted on getting that one though hahahahaha.  I held back.  Enjoy wearing that beauty, it's super gorgeous.  Your hubby's a keeper, lol

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Sammycat1 OMG! That london blue ring your hubby is giving you for Xmas is beautiful.  I just watched the video on it.  It's super gorgeous.  I would have cancelled the one I ordered for that but I already have a 20 ct london blue ring I got a while back from QVC.  Don't think I wasn't tempted on getting that one though hahahahaha.  I held back.  Enjoy wearing that beauty, it's super gorgeous.  Your hubby's a keeper, lol

@Blingqueen023, I'm one lucky lady, that's for sure. You MUST give me a review of your beauty when it arrives!

Respected Contributor

i ordered that beautiful london blue ring but when I get it (can't cancel now), back it goes.  She didn't put an undergallery on that ring.  Will not keep it.  Very disappointed.