Esteemed Contributor

OTO tennis bracelet -- finally!

Thrilled to finally get this for under $300!  Worth the wait!

Valued Contributor

Re: OTO tennis bracelet -- finally!

I just got up (lazy bones today) and was going to order but "it's gone already" so I went into my jewelry box and put on my rolling JR bracelet to ease the pain.

Super Contributor

Be very careful...I owned two of these.  The first one I lost due to the faulty clasp that an overwhleming number of people complained about in their reviews and the Q refused to acknolwedge. A stone fell out in the other, luckily I was able to return it...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Congrats on the ice cube bracelet.  I never had a days problem withi it.  The clasp is fine and I never lost a stone and I've had this for quite some time.  It's made extremely well.  You'll love it when you get it.  

By the way, stay away from ordering her new blue topaz heart ring that's 200 dollars.  I sent it back the second I took it out of the box.  There's no height to the ring at all, and you can see your entire finger through the stone.  Very cheap looking.  It should have been priced at 40 dollars at the most.  That was my worst purchase from Judith ever!! @Sammycat1

Forgot to add there was no undergallery to the ring either.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hi all, hi Blingie,

I always watch the clasps snd test the heck out of them...thanks for the caution.

Blingie, yes, finally I get the ice cube!  Can't wait!  Thanks for the warning on that blue heart ring.....whst a disappointment!

Respected Contributor

I could not buy my size in sterling fast enough this morning.  I have wanted that bracelet for years.  Finally Finally!  Thank you Ripka/QVC.

Valued Contributor

I see the gold and rose are available but not the silver.  I kept trying to see if a silver one would pop back up.  If it did I finally had to stop trying and get some chores done.

Super Contributor

YAY!

What color did you get?

I was talked into getting the silver ice cube amd soon went for the YGC too.  I'm wearing it now with a cuff.

I hope you love it as much as I do, and I paid regular price.

Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Kappy, I got the silver before it flew out the door...I've wanted this for years but fought its higher price.  I can't wait to receive it!  Say hi to the ladies for me.

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

++++++++++

Hi, Sammy! I have both the Clad and the Silver and they are great and I wear them all the time. LOVE! Post when you get it and tell us how you like it.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel