Valued Contributor

Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka LATE October 2016 visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

How is everyone doing?   I have to admit I'm a bag of emotions, what with the upcoming election (I support the Chicago girl) and the possibility of my beloved Cubbies winning the World Series (last time was 1908) as well as more personal dental hijinks. The election:  all of those women coming out with their stories brought back a flood of memories.  We ALL have tales to tell in this arena, don't we?  Perhaps when this is all over, some positive awareness and change can begin.  And the Cubs, it is almost too much to hope for.  After four tries, I finally got my post-braces damage fixed and I like my new dentist.  It turns out that he's an engineering type, but not an artistic type.  So, the work is good, but a little blocky and it is mentally hard to adjust to the new look.  Sigh--only five years to reach this point of completion (donor bone, single implant, braces).

So, it is nice to have a distraction with another mini-visit (however, since the product page change-over in the past week, I can no longer play Q videos without the Q site losing the page).  Anyone else have this problem?

Simple schedule: Friday 1-3AM Eastern Standard Time (Thursday 10PM-Midnight); 4-6PM EST (1-3PM PST).

Please share your thoughts, what's going on, and which JR pieces are tempting you.  Thanks-Peach

Valued Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka LATE October 2016 visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

Anyone notice the JR collar necklaces have been greatly reduced?  I have blackened and gold clad and love them.  ~Peach

Trusted Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka LATE October 2016 visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

@LuckyPeach Thank you for starting this thread and hoping the shows are a very happy distraction for you. You've been through so much but good to hear the dental work is reaching an end😌  

I will be watching and look forward to seeing the holiday surprise twinkle necklace  and the new estate bracelet (want more info on sizing). Also curious about the new estate bar necklace I noticed today. It's so unlike me to go for diamonique as I only buy Judith's gemstones and watches (with only one exception and that's the pia cuff).  I have to admit the shows were more fun before so may ripka fans left the forums. Take care and enjoy the shows!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@equss wrote:

@LuckyPeach Thank you for starting this thread and hoping the shows are a very happy distraction for you. You've been through so much but good to hear the dental work is reaching an end😌  

I will be watching and look forward to seeing the holiday surprise twinkle necklace  and the new estate bracelet (want more info on sizing). Also curious about the new estate bar necklace I noticed today. It's so unlike me to go for diamonique as I only buy Judith's gemstones and watches (with only one exception and that's the pia cuff).  I have to admit the shows were more fun before so may ripka fans left the forums. Take care and enjoy the shows!

I think many have gone to Facebook.   I do not participate in FB, so I still pop in here from time to time. 

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor

@equss wrote:

Equss, hello and thanks for posting and I appreciate your listening to my dental woes.  I am going to check out all of the new stuff but generally plan to sit this one out.  I went for a JR multi-gem ring on "As Is" yesterday.  I came right here first without looking at the new estate bar necklace....hmmm.  I have the DMQ and Black Spinel ones and like them.  Don't have a twinkle necklace, yet.

ITA that it is a shame so many left the board.  I guess they are on Facebook which I don't do.  I'm a former journalist who is into privacy.  Also, there was some bullying a few years ago, a real shame.  Perhaps more will return.  I certainly hope so!  Take care~Peach

Actual stats:  Chicagoan now in LA; Join Date:  May 8, 2008; Post Count: 11,593.

Valued Contributor

New Jersey Girl, hi, hope all is OK with you!  Anything tickle your fancy in JR recently?  I still keep up with your reviews.  I know if you appreciate a piece, I will like it, too.  Take care~Peach

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Peach, picked up the holiday surprise and the lapis ring...love my bargains!  It's too bad so many went to Facebook. This forum is so easy to use, and like you, I'm a former journalist with concerns re: privacy.

Hope your dental woes soon end!

Super Contributor

Anyone wish ....besides me...that Judith would do a mini rolling bracelet.  The original was too much for me....maybe now retired and outdoorsy riding horses etc..a smaller would be my choice🤗

Honored Contributor

Is JR's Diamonique Lifetime Warranty? The same as Diamonique?