Valued Contributor

Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka Klondike visit August 2017--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

Hello Ripkanistas!  Have been extra fatigued lately and missed some interactions, sorry. I think my single dental implant (metal titanium) that I got nearly two years ago is failing and causing additional auto-immune issues.  I wish that I had gotten the newer non-metal zirconium but insurance wouldn't cover it.  Now I may end up with a whole process because they cannot just be swapped out (plus expense issues).

Anyway, we have luxury JRQ on the docket as part of the Klondike Gold Rush today!  The schedule is: 2-3PM Eastern Standard Time (11AM-Noon Pacific Standard Time) and Judith featured during the Gold Rush 3-6PM EST (Noon-3PM PST) and 9PM-Midnight EST (6-9PM PST).

Lots of beautiful pieces?  Do you have any of JR's gold styles?  Please share which ones tickle your fancy and if there's anything you are going for.  Thanks~Peach

Respected Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka Klondike visit August 2017--what are you getting/interested in?...:

Judith had some wonderful pieces today.  They were very classy and somewhat understated which I like.  Prices were good also.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka Klondike visit August 2017--what are you getting/interested in?...:

@culebra@LuckyPeach,

I guess that I am an old school QVC Ripkanista and still love her silver and gold clad pieces more. Because they have presence and  a wow factor that I do not see in these small gold ones.

Love her menagerie collection, the lion, the goat...so well made and so Ripka🌻

Respected Contributor

@CHIP62

I also still love her silver and gold clad pieces.  They do have more of a wow factor.  I just thought some of her real gold pieces were pretty.  I did not buy any though.

Regular Contributor

I have Judith Ripka's gold diamond heart ring and gold diamond heart pendant.  Both are stunning!  I am on waitlist for the new gold/diamond bracelet.