Valued Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka June 2016 clearance visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

@LIndaMJ wrote:

I ordered the TSV in pink, excited to see it in person 😀.

LindaMJ, thanks for posting.  I'm thinking the gemstones in the pink TSV are going to be the prettiest!  Nice pick and hope you love it when it arrives.  Take care~Peach

Valued Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka June 2016 clearance visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Hi Ladies!  Nice to see you posting here.

I'm mulling over the Sophia watch and I would have liked to get the new zodiac ring that goes with the cuff, but I preferred easy pay and they didn't have it on that one.

Passed on the TSV because I don't want to deal with the cords getting inevitably dirty.  They are beautiful though.

Hope everyone enjoys their treasures!

Sammycat, hope all is well with you.  I've been so bad lately, it is ridiculous.  I got the TSV in black Spinel, though I agree with you on the cloth cords.  I tend to wear the original leather cords the most by far and have several back-ups.

I bit the bullet on no-E/P for the zodiac ring and got my sign (Sagittarius) though I do like others.  Such a great set of designs, I think the Q should've considered breaking them all up into separate J-numbers to showcase them visually. 

What was your decision on the Sophia watch?

Please tell your DH, my DH is getting more press with his methane instrument.  The Discovery Channel Canada is doing a piece in July. 

How are you feeling?  Please take care~Peach

Valued Contributor

@Oneanddone wrote:

I ordered the Sophia Cuff Watch in the silver. I have never seen that watch before! Looking forward to wearing it!

Enjoy all of your beauties everyone!

OneAndDone, congrats on the Sophia watch in silver!  Thanks for taking the time to post~Peach

Valued Contributor

@littleone2 wrote:

Hi LuckyPeach and Ripkanistas,

It is great to see you.  LuckyPeach, I am so sorry to hear that the cough is still with you.  I would have hoped the sunny California weather would have helped chase it away.  I know you have struggled with it for way too long.  I am glad you have found some pieces at great sale prices.  You have to let us in on which pieces you chose.

I picked up J324414, the Flower Necklace, for my granddaughter for $39 and will put it away until she is a bit older.  DH gifted me with a lovely 7 ct diamond tennis necklace in white gold as an early anniversary present (38 years in July) so I have been watching instead of buying this show.

Sammycat, I have so for not caved on this necklace because I worry about keeping it pristine.  It is a lovely necklace, and I hope all that ordered it enjoy it.  Judith did mention a chain coming so I might revisit this item later after I see what the other pieces are (and maybe the cords will be reduced in price if they don't sell out). I do like the idea of the "o" ring and versatility.

Enjoy the shows ladies.

Littleone2, you are the epitome of "Minnesota Nice."  Heart  Thank-you.

That flower necklace is such a nice buy and I know your granddaughter will love it when she is ready to receive it.

Congrats on that fabulous tennis necklace!!!! WHOA!  That sounds so incredible.  I'm so happy for you.  And early best wishes for your 38th wedding anniversary.

As for my JRQ badness, it has been mostly with the wide cuffs going on clearance. and a couple showed up as Lunchtime Specials.  Judith's cuffs are absolutely my biggest weakness.  It is embarrassing how happy they make me. 

Please take care ~Peach

Respected Contributor

I purchased J3300486 Ripka Turquoise Diamonique Drop Earrings to wear with a lovely Ripka enhancer to a wedding. The earrings were not shown yesterday and there is no video. I hope I like them.

I also liked the TSV but not silk cord. I wish a sterling chain had been offered as a possibility.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the new pink watch yesterday, 6/8 around 6:30 in the morning with standard  s&h of $5.00. 

It was shipped out of Philadelphia around 7:00 PM last night, 6/8.  Unbelievably fast!

It arrived at the UPS depot here in Central NJ early this morning and was on the truck for delivery at 7:30 AM this morning. I received it this afternoon. 

I have never gotten anything this fast from QVC.

The watch is very pretty.   The band inside is stamped cowhide, not leather like the old black leather strap watch.  I know cowhide is a type of leather, so I anticipate it will hold up as well as the old black one that I have.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone,

I put the zodiac ring on my wish list (Leo!) and pulled the trigger on the Sophia watch.  I'm eager to see you all think of your new treasures.  I'm still mulling a few items.

Newjerseygirl, is the pink watch sold out?  I can't find it.  Thanks!

Peachy, DH is so impressed with your DH's work and says he wishes we could watch Discovery in Canada!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I put the zodiac ring on my wish list (Leo!) and pulled the trigger on the Sophia watch.  I'm eager to see you all think of your new treasures.  I'm still mulling a few items.

Peachy, DH is so impressed with your DH's work and says he wishes we could watch Discovery in Canada!

@Sammycat1  Here's the watch:

http://www.qvc.com/Judith-Ripka-Stainless-Steel-Leather-Watch.product.J343093.html?productNumber=J34...

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Esteemed Contributor

@newjerseygirl wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Hi everyone,

@Sammycat1  Here's the watch:

http://www.qvc.com/Judith-Ripka-Stainless-Steel-Leather-Watch.product.J343093.html?productNumber=J34...

Thanks!  How is the shade of pink?  It looks kind of peachy in the online pics.

Frequent Contributor

Hi Peach....how are you? All is well here in SOuth Florida. This visit, I ordered the TSV in black, the heart enhancer that sold out at midnight, and a pair of pearl earrings with the "cherries" detailing , which will coordinate with several necklaces and lots of Honora pearls that I already own. Did you find any goodies? How are your puppies? I hope your cough is gone for good!