Valued Contributor

Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka July 2016 visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

Since the times keep changing I went with the program guide from a few minutes ago:  Thursday 1-3AM Eastern Standard Time (10PM-Midnight Pacific Standard Time Wednesday); 3-4PM EST (Noon-1PM PST); 6-8PM EST (3-5PM PST).

Did anyone get the tassel necklace that was supposed to be the TSV (J331569 or J331570)?  I was online a few weeks ago at night and it was listed as trending, so I got the silver version.  Seriously fabulous necklace!!

How is everyone doing?  We are launching once again in SoCal into a major 105 degree heatwave, ugh. 

My big news is that I've always been haunting the local shelter every time a Yorkie appears and ended up saving a 5-lb. girl who was just past her due date and had already been moved into the round-up pen for destruction.  I visited her every other day for two weeks and couldn't understand why she wasn't brought home by someone on her due date. So, the next day I went in and insisted on getting her.  They told me only when I went to sign the papers that she had a couple of mammary tumors. I decided I had to save her, took her to my Vet and she had them removed the next day.  It was a financial ouch, even though I negotiated down some of the cost.  Anyway, her labs came back yesterday and only one had some low-grade icky cells.  I will be giving her some supplements to keep her healthy (ask if you are interested in which one) and feel she'll be fine.  So, it has been a crazy time..  She gets her staples out next week.  Our pups are our kids so it is a big deal adding to our brood! 

Please share what is up with you and which JR you are interested in!  Thanks~Peach

Respected Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka July 2016 visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

Just thank-you for saving that pup.  Bless you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka July 2016 visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

Peach....I just love you for saving that precious little Yorkie and I know you will have a special place in her heart.  No better way to spend your money....saving a life!

Esteemed Contributor

First off, Peach....I want to say God Bless you for saving that puppy......its quite a challenge to take on a puppy that has issues and yet you did....I applaud you....

Here is my JR purchase...(J339357)....there is a story that goes with this necklace...I bought it a few weeks ago...loved it..thought about it...said to myself..too expensive and sent it back...missed not wearing it so I bought it again...wore it for a few weeks ...said I can't afford this ...sent it back again..missed it once again..there were no more left...so I have been stalking this website waiting for my necklace to be put back in stock..

Day after day ....night after night...I kept checking...nothing...then today....hooray...there it was....and I purchased it again...haha..

Mind you it has not changed in cost...I won't send it back again...I really love that necklace...and there are no more left so I know its the one I have been buying and returning...think of the money I have spent just in s&h....I am such an idiot...

Contributor

circles - I love that story.  I did the same thing with a Joe Zee colorblock dress, finally kept it after 3rd time buying.  Glad you got your necklace!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@circles wrote:

First off, Peach....I want to say God Bless you for saving that puppy......its quite a challenge to take on a puppy that has issues and yet you did....I applaud you....

Here is my JR purchase...(J339357)....there is a story that goes with this necklace...I bought it a few weeks ago...loved it..thought about it...said to myself..too expensive and sent it back...missed not wearing it so I bought it again...wore it for a few weeks ...said I can't afford this ...sent it back again..missed it once again..there were no more left...so I have been stalking this website waiting for my necklace to be put back in stock..

Day after day ....night after night...I kept checking...nothing...then today....hooray...there it was....and I purchased it again...haha..

Mind you it has not changed in cost...I won't send it back again...I really love that necklace...and there are no more left so I know its the one I have been buying and returning...think of the money I have spent just in s&h....I am such an idiot...

@circles, enjoy wearing your new piece of Ripka.  I guess 3rd time is the charm.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor

Luckypeach Congrats on your new Yorkie...what a lucky girl to have you!!!!  Always ecxciting to add a new family member and in this case a literal life saving decision.  All the best and thank you for your kindness.

Ladies I am excited about the price on the Lexington watch!!  I ordered and returned the black recently because the plating was odd.  Anyway, I am thinking I will get the rose two tone, but do not own any of Judith's rose gold.  I am wondering if it is a soft blush?  The pics make it look like a rather harsh color, but in the video it looks softer (I like the color in the video, but not the pic) Im wondering which is most accurate??  TIA

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Lexington watch.   Great price and on 4 EZPays. 

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor

Peachy - Bless you heart on saving that sweet girl...I am teary-eyed!  What is her name? I have two rescue dogs myself and know that your sweet girl will love you forever!  

I am not buying.....tempted on the watch, but don't need another.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@LuckyPeach - this is what I bought last month...the Pisces ring and the bracelet...sorry about the pic....my son's iPad is not the greatest anymore!  Oh, it got up to 103 today!image.jpeg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G