Esteemed Contributor

has anyone received there bracelet yet?   Please post your thoughts ! Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone ?  Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore  Mine arrived at my local PO today so hopefully I'll have it tomorrow.

I can't believe I ordered it, having sworn off JR jewelry because its quality had gone so downhil.  I'm really hoping I'll like it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kitty Galore  Mine arrived at my local PO today so hopefully I'll have it tomorrow.

I can't believe I ordered it, having sworn off JR jewelry because its quality had gone so downhil.  I'm really hoping I'll like it.

I hope you love it once you open it !  I can't address the Quailty it seems the cuffs I hsve are all good Quailty but are not very recent.  I beileve the last one was the zodiac cuff which is wonderful !!  When did she stop using Thailand and stArt using china?    Please do post once you open it.

Honored Contributor

REVIEW

@Kitty Galore OK here goes.  There is good and not so good and I'm on the fence about keeping it.

First off, I'm glad I remembered the video of how to get it open; otherwise I'd never figure it out.  There is a safety bar on its bottom which you unclasp from the side.  You have to do that first and it's rather difficult to do.  Then you slide out the insert slide catch which is also pretty hard to do (I found it esp. hard to move that insert clasp to take off the bracelet).  It's good that both the insert clasp and safety clasp are tight so they are quite secure; bad in that it's hard to get into and harder to take off!

That wasn't even the first major downer though.  The Diaq. stones are so tiny that there is no sparkle indoors.  There was very nice sparkle outside in the sunlight but indoors it's hard to even tell there is Diamonique in it and therefore, no sparkle.  That was very disappointing although, again, it's pretty in the sunlight.  The letters are very distinct but not "in your face" so I like very much how the lettering and small hearts are done - it's very pretty.  I'm really not liking how little sparkle there is.

The other bad thing - I have a small wrist. In fact when a QVC watch has several links that can be removed, I remove them and wear it on the smallest length possible, the 6.75.   I ordered this bracelet in 7.25 and it just fits!  There is a very little bit of drape but not a lot on my small wrist.  I didn't measure it to make sure it's 7.25 but wow - it's on the very small side of 7.25.  My first thought was wishing I'd gottent the 8" for more drape, and I don't wear an 8" bracelet!   But it'll work; it would just be a bracelet with not as much drape. It isn't too tight or anything and I certainly don't have difficulty closing it around my wrist.  Just very little drape.  I don't mind that as much as the very little sparkle feature.

So I like it - don't love it - and it has drawbacks, at least for me.   Not sure whether I'll keep it or not.  I basically like it but wish it was longer and had more sparkle.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore I just received both the SS and YG...will review and post a pic tomorrow....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

REVIEW

@Kitty Galore OK here goes.  There is good and not so good and I'm on the fence about keeping it.

First off, I'm glad I remembered the video of how to get it open; otherwise I'd never figure it out.  There is a safety bar on its bottom which you unclasp from the side.  You have to do that first and it's rather difficult to do.  Then you slide out the insert slide catch which is also pretty hard to do (I found it esp. hard to move that insert clasp to take off the bracelet).  It's good that both the insert clasp and safety clasp are tight so they are quite secure; bad in that it's hard to get into and harder to take off!

That wasn't even the first major downer though.  The Diaq. stones are so tiny that there is no sparkle indoors.  There was very nice sparkle outside in the sunlight but indoors it's hard to even tell there is Diamonique in it and therefore, no sparkle.  That was very disappointing although, again, it's pretty in the sunlight.  The letters are very distinct but not "in your face" so I like very much how the lettering and small hearts are done - it's very pretty.  I'm really not liking how little sparkle there is.

The other bad thing - I have a small wrist. In fact when a QVC watch has several links that can be removed, I remove them and wear it on the smallest length possible, the 6.75.   I ordered this bracelet in 7.25 and it just fits!  There is a very little bit of drape but not a lot on my small wrist.  I didn't measure it to make sure it's 7.25 but wow - it's on the very small side of 7.25.  My first thought was wishing I'd gottent the 8" for more drape, and I don't wear an 8" bracelet!   But it'll work; it would just be a bracelet with not as much drape. It isn't too tight or anything and I certainly don't have difficulty closing it around my wrist.  Just very little drape.  I don't mind that as much as the very little sparkle feature.

So I like it - don't love it - and it has drawbacks, at least for me.   Not sure whether I'll keep it or not.  I basically like it but wish it was longer and had more sparkle.

@Pearlee. First of all thank you for the review .   Ya no I wondered about the sparkle cause when viewing it I didn't feel I saw much sparkle at ll , but was thinking it was the lightening.  That is dissapointing and a reSon for me not to keep it.  I actually jumped the gu. And ordered it , now after your review I feel it will most likely go back.  Aldo I ordered the small as I alwYs do with any cuff or bracelet ,  so it may not even fit as you ordered the 71:4 and you feel it's a bit on the small side.  My wrist measures 6 3/4.  It dosent sound like you are loving it,  and from your review I'm thinking I won't either.  Will wait and see when it arrives to decide ,  but if I don't love it back it goes.  I have kept jewelry in the past I didn't love and I never wear it,  so nit worth it .

again thanks so much for the review appreciate it Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Kitty Galore I just received both the SS and YG...will review and post a pic tomorrow....

@MickD. I look forward to your photos and review ! Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: JR Love Tennis Bracelet

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore  you are welcome.

I hope I didn't put the kabosh on it for you.  Perhaps it's better not to read any reviews until you judge it for yourself so as not to be influenced or have any other expectations other than your own from seeing it on air or on the 'net.

Again, I hope I haven't spoiled it for you.   I'm not sure yet what I'll do with it.  But you are right - for that money we have to love it.  I'm going to wear it again today and try to decide.

I'll be interested to read what you think after you try yours on.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kitty Galore  you are welcome.

I hope I didn't put the kabosh on it for you.  Perhaps it's better not to read any reviews until you judge it for yourself so as not to be influenced or have any other expectations other than your own from seeing it on air or on the 'net.

Again, I hope I haven't spoiled it for you.   I'm not sure yet what I'll do with it.  But you are right - for that money we have to love it.  I'm going to wear it again today and try to decide.

I'll be interested to read what you think after you try yours on.

@Pearlee. Oh it's fine really,  I had. Y reservations even when I ordered it,  but thought , well if I do t love it I will send it back.  It kept bothering me that it didn't have that sparkle when I kept looking at it as I did DVR the presentation.  I was hoping I was wrong and in person it would soarkle.  It isn't a hefty diamonique weight , which I like so etimes as it looks real .  No sparkle though is not ok.  I will let you know my thoughts once it arrives. Maybe you will feel different once you wear it a few times.