Super Contributor

Mine just arrived and I came here to see if I was not alone in being on the fence about keeping it. I see I am not! I don't buy anywhere near the amount of JR as I used to due to a real change in the quality from years ago and the steep prices. This bracelet is lightweight just as I was afraid of!  The diamonique stones are tiny. I've also found many of my pieces are missing stones after limited wear so I'm Leary of the diamonique. Not sure it's a keeper. 😩

Honored Contributor

Re: JR Love Tennis Bracelet

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore The bracelets are of lighter weight.  The YG is heavier and has a chunkier feel due to the clad.  I am getting sparkle from direct and indirect light.  Will wear out today and decide.  Excuse my paws as I have been cleaning....and it showsP_20170316_122130.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Kitty Galore The bracelets are of lighter weight.  The YG is heavier and has a chunkier feel due to the clad.  I am getting sparkle from direct and indirect light.  Will wear out today and decide.  Excuse my paws as I have been cleaning....and it showsP_20170316_122130.jpg

@MickD wrote:

@MickD. Wow!  Your bracelets  just sparkle like crazy !!!   They look so awesome together  !   I sure hope the bracelet I get sparkles like these.  Your countertop is very pretty,  thanks for posting photo.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore oh, thanks regarding the counter top!  I am going to wear the bracelets this evening.....I was NOT feelin them yesterday.....good luck with your bracelet and post a review when you get it!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore  IMO @MickD 's bracelets are sparkling where the light is hitting them but not otherwise.  That's what I think about mine!  In the sunlight - great.  Indoors during the daytime, little-to-no sparkle!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee well I shall see what they look like when I go out to dinner tonight......I won't keep em if they don't wow me!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kitty Galore  IMO @MickD 's bracelets are sparkling where the light is hitting them but not otherwise.  That's what I think about mine!  In the sunlight - great.  Indoors during the daytime, little-to-no sparkle!

@Pearlee yes I do see that., does seem as though the stones not in the 

Light are not as sparkley.  This seems to be a bracelet no one can just say I Love It !!  I am anxious to get mine and see it in person in all lights.

Honored Contributor

@MickD So what did you think of your bracelets after wearing them out to dinner?  Keep or return or undecided?

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee I am going to keep them.  I love the message and sparkle.  Last night we were sitting in a dark booth at the back of the restaurant with just dim lighting and no direct sunlight.  Asked DH if he thought they sparkled enough and he said yes.  They are a lighter weight but very playful looking.....

Super Contributor

Hi 

I ordered the sterling silver but received the yellow clad .

It is beautiful - delicate but defiantly "enough " and sparkles indoors and out.

It is very believable and will be great as an every day  stand alone piece  or stacked up with other bracelets .   I went on the waitlist for the sterling ( The six and three-quarter inch is sold out )  because I think I'll get more wear out of it in white but  Will be hard to return the yellow !!