Trusted Contributor

J320987 - Judith Ripka onyx collar necklace - Gorgeous !

Hello Ladies, Happy New Year to all. I hope the new year brings lots of joy, good health and Ripka treasures to all and hoping my Ripka friends will return here and start posting again. 

Just received the Ripka onyx collar necklace and wanted to share a picture. I was never a fan of collar necklaces until I saw this one. Having seen it multiple times online and putting it in my cart on several occasions I decided to finally get it home to see it in person. My birthday gift !  I put it on and have not taken it off !! Super comfortable, easy to put on, perfect length, doesn't move around, great sterling weight, beautiful estate work and just drop dead gorgeous. The black onyx paired with the beautiful bright silver makes quite the statement. The diamonique is also very subtle and quite complimentary. To top it all it seems like it was a limited production piece with only 140 made ( so they say in the video) . I have paired it with J323183 in the black onyx version and J314140 in the pierced version to complete the look. Very happy with this purchase .

image.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: J320987 - Judith Ripka onyx collar necklace - Gorgeous !

Happy New Year, Anisha!

Wow...love the neckpiece and your description of the entire ensemble as you put it together.  The neckpiece looks like it was custom made for you.

I purchased a few rings during the last visit, and hope others return here tompost, too.

Enjoy your new treasure and wear it in the best of health!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Sammycat1. I was just as surprised at how well the collar fit. It is a beautiful piece. I hope you are doing well post your surgery and recovery is going well. I know you love your gemstone rings. Which ones did you get ? Happy new year to you and yours. Hope to see you here more often. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Anisha, I got j327066 in the garnet....the garnets are a true red, no brown or orange undertones...and a nes 3 stone created sapphire ring, gorgeous!

Thanks for remembering my knee replacement surgery.  It was very rocky at first, but I'm 3 months out and love my new knee! It takes 6 months to 1 year to heal and let your body adjust to the new gait, but it's so worth it!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Hi Anisha, I got j327066 in the garnet....the garnets are a true red, no brown or orange undertones...and a nes 3 stone created sapphire ring, gorgeous!

Thanks for remembering my knee replacement surgery.  It was very rocky at first, but I'm 3 months out and love my new knee! It takes 6 months to 1 year to heal and let your body adjust to the new gait, but it's so worth it!

@Sammycat1  Hi Sammycat:  I also purchased that ring in the garnet.  Love garnets.  Mark your calander for January 14th at 10:00 pm.  Michael will have a Hessinite garnet for a ttv.  Haven't seen a pic of it yet because he only showed what the rough looks like, but I'll be tuning in to see if it's a honker or what it actually is.  I have one of his hessinite rings and it's really pretty.  Interested to see what he comes up with this time.  Glad you're doing well with your new knee.  

Update.   It's a 9 carat oval stone with smaller side stones.  A must have.  151-110 is the item number.  

Valued Contributor

@anisha. It is gorgeous & looks wonderful on you!  Wear it in good health!

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Esteemed Contributor

Now that is quite beautiful simple but elegant; I haven't seen anything from Judith that caught my eye like this collar necklace.  Wear it in good health plus it looks great on you too.

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022

Thanks for the "Bling Alert" on Michael V.  I have some hessonite pieces (not his) and they are a beautiful stone!  I will be tuned in.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@BlingQueen022

Thanks for the "Bling Alert" on Michael V.  I have some hessonite pieces (not his) and they are a beautiful stone!  I will be tuned in.  Heart

@Sammycat1  Hi Sammycat:  I only have one of his hessinite rings and I think it may be the same one your girlfriend purchased.  I may be wrong though, but it is one of Michael's sort of honker stones.  I haven't worn it in a while, but it is so pretty.  I'll have to dig it out again.  I like this particular ttv because of the side stones.  For once there sort of big instead of these tiny little stones.  It's a flush of color.  Curious to see the presentation on this one.  Just hope the price is good.  I swear he gets me every time.  i"m so weak, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

I almost caved and ordered this but after looking at the video I don't like the diamonique I love the design of the collar on it's own with the onyx and second I think I need more that the 17 inches for it to sit just right and stay put.

It's on easy pay if anyone is interested though.Smiley Happy