Trusted Contributor

Re: J320987 - Judith Ripka onyx collar necklace - Gorgeous !

I saw this lovely piece in person. A Ripka friend of mine has it.

It is beautiful and the way it was designed, it's curved, it sits on the neck perfectly.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Thank you @3cupcakes

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Luvitorleaveit1 . It is a beautiful collar that lays right .

Trusted Contributor

Hi @newjerseygirl. I love how it curves and conforms to the neck. Lays perfectly . Great design. 

Super Contributor

Isn't it wonderful?  I purchased it the first day it was out.  Love it and it looks fanulous on you.

I hope you'll consider joining the Ripkanista FB group.  I miss gabbing it up with you during the shows.

I hope your family is well, especially those wonderful twins.

Take care.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello @kaplan206,  Kappy, so good to hear from you. Thank  you for your compliment ,I am really loving the collar. I too miss our Ripka forum of old and chatting with you during the shows - although I must  admit that my schedule with the twins does not give me time to watch the shows live when they are on a weekday. Sometimes when I see a Ripka item presented on air ( like the recent 14k gold and diamond pieces) I think to myself that you must be already on it and checking out ! ! You are so kind to remember my twins, they are growing up much too quickly for my liking .  I hope your dear GD is also doing well . I do Facebook occasionally and will consider joining the Ripka group. Please could you post a link to the same when you can. My best to you and to all the Ripka friends on Facebook / Anisha