Trusted Contributor

Listed under New Arrivals:

Judith Ripka Sterling & Diamonique ReversibleHeart Enhancer - J343043

http://www.qvc.com/Judith-Ripka-Sterling-&-Diamonique-ReversibleHeart-Enhancer.product.J343043.html?...

Remember this:

http://www.qvc.com/.product.J3724.html?sc=J3724-ISRC

I bought it in 2005.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Contributor

Re: Everything Old is New Again

Yes, I have it also. It came with the black leather magnetic necklace. If I remember right the price was just a little over $100, those good old days...thanks for posting!

Regular Contributor

I noticed that too, & couldn't believe it! I didn't think there was a demand for that piece any more, as they are a dime a dozen you-know-where. Do you remember what you paid for the whole thing, including the cord & magnetic connector? Less than this price for just the enhancer, I bet.

Respected Contributor

I wear that heart all of the time on a Ripka heavy chain.  On the black leather cord, it was the TSV for $99.00 at least 10 years ago.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Glitter Puss wrote:

I noticed that too, & couldn't believe it! I didn't think there was a demand for that piece any more, as they are a dime a dozen you-know-where. Do you remember what you paid for the whole thing, including the cord & magnetic connector? Less than this price for just the enhancer, I bet.

@Glitter Puss

In August of 2005, I paid $72.96 + tax and shipping for the magnetic leather cord with the heart enhancer.  J3724

Those were the good old days.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor

@newjerseygirl - yup, I saw that too.  The puffy heart was my first purchase....with the black leather cord.....and I got the country link chain to go with as well.....I still love those pieces!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G