Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone up at midnight/9 PT for the 20th Anniversary kick-off?

@MickD wrote:

@Blingqueen023. Shouldn't you be gettin to bed???? Hahaha!  I am having fun with you ladies.....my wifi went out for 5 min......panic!

@MickD  lol You're right I should be sleeping, but the doc I work for is out of the office all day tomorrow.  I can sleep when I get in in the morning.  I don't work on Fridays so I can sleep in at home on Friday.  Works for me hahahahaha

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 well you've got it all figured out!!!! How do you like your new home and state?  I remember when you moved...it seems like you've settled in very well!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Blingqueen023 well you've got it all figured out!!!! How do you like your new home and state?  I remember when you moved...it seems like you've settled in very well!

@MickD  You've must of gotten me confused with somebody else.  I've been in my house in Maryland for at least 20 years now.  My husband and I are looking to retire in Pennsylvania though.  We're only here still in Maryland beause my parents are still alive.  Bless their hearts.  my dad isn't doing so well though.  We're looking to move to PA for our retirement.  Right now, we're still in our house here in MD.  

Esteemed Contributor

That cross is great.  So is the lion collection, but too pricey for me!

Calling it a night.  I work for myself, and my boss ud a slavedriver, LOL!  See you at the 6 pm eastern show.  Nice chatting with you ladies!

Respected Contributor

Sleep well Sammycat.  See ya tomorrow night!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023 come on up to PA.  Everyone in Md comes up here to retire...it's cheaper!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 oh gosh blingie....my bad!  My sister lived in Upper Marlboro and she now lives in Alexandria....it is so beautiful there....I remember when it was all full of tobacco fields....and the story of John W. Booth and his escape route after shooting Lincoln.....what history.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 come on up to PA.  Everyone in Md comes up here to retire...it's cheaper!

@Sammycat1 That's why we want to move to PA.  My federal retirement check I get will be Federally tax free.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023 believe me, I know.  Our whole neighborhood is federal govt retirees except us....but that may not ladt forever, according to our governor!

Respected Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Blingqueen023 oh gosh blingie....my bad!  My sister lived in Upper Marlboro and she now lives in Alexandria....it is so beautiful there....I remember when it was all full of tobacco fields....and the story of John W. Booth and his escape route after shooting Lincoln.....what history.....

@MickD  I'm in Upper Frederick County towards Western MD here and I work in Montgomery County where I was born at.  I get very nervous in Montgomery County now.  The drivers are so arrogant and rude.  They scare me to death on a daily basis.  I'm just happy I only have to work there now and not live in that county anymore.  Alexandria is a pretty part of Virginia.  Must better then Upper Marlboro.