Respected Contributor

I haven't watched any of the Q's jewelry shows lately so I decided to take a look today, and I saw Antonell. Wow, when did she go blonde? I almost didn't recognize her. I can't decide if that color looks good on her or not, but whoever colored her hair did a good job; no brassiness or anything like that.

Contributor

Re: wow, I got a surprise today

She has been blonde for quite some time now.  As long as it makes her happy is all that counts but I do favor her with her natural brunette hair. Just seemed to go better with her skintone and thought it looked so much more classy! 

Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

I haven't watched any of the Q's jewelry shows lately so I decided to take a look today, and I saw Antonell. Wow, when did she go blonde? I almost didn't recognize her. I can't decide if that color looks good on her or not, but whoever colored her hair did a good job; no brassiness or anything like that.

I think she went blonde a few months ago. She said on her fb page it was becuase she had so much gray. It is a big difference, but I think she looks good, it has grown on me. 

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

I watched her a few seconds, yes it is a good dye job.  I am still wondering ifSmiley Happy she will go back to her dark hair.  

Respected Contributor

I especially like the up do today.

Honored Contributor

I'm a blonde and it's whole lot easier to cover grey if you have dark hair then that bleach color. Mine isn't like hers, just a medium blonde, still hard to cover grey.

Esteemed Contributor

Love Antonella's blonde hair it really brightens her face and goes with her personality.  How fun to change your look she has a beautiful head of hair.

Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Love Antonella's blonde hair it really brightens her face and goes with her personality.  How fun to change your look she has a beautiful head of hair.

You put into words what I was trying to describe--it really does brighten up her face.

Respected Contributor

I love Antonella and she could dye her hair purple and I wouldn't care. She is delightful and always raises my spirits.....much needed now.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There's a shade of blonde for every skin tone, and Antonella found hers. I think it looks spectacular.

What worries you masters you.