Trusted Contributor
On 3/3/2015 DogLvr said:
On 3/3/2015 Krimpette said:

I ordered 3 items on silver day. Two have shipped. The one I wanted most (a Hagit ring) is still in process. No rhyme or reason.

Well, I am glad I am not the only one. I ordered the OTO Or Paz ring...before it aired right after Jill gave a sneak peak with the item number. And mine hasn't shipped yet. I called customer service and I was told the basic "well....". Someone else said theirs had already shipped (on another thread). I even spoke with a supervisor. I checked and I can still go in and change my size...sometimes...an item can be in process and you can't change anything.

I purchased a hagit earrings and and or paz earrings and both are on waitlist. I hope they don't send out used earrings that someone used and returned. Does anyone know?

Which Hagit ring did you get... Krimpette? I was wondering if these rings run small like Or Paz...or actually...it may depend on the ring? I think Or Paz's rings should say variable sizing. LOL!

If purchased items on wait list then yes, the additional stock will be returns. Clean the earring posts with alcohol or peroxide before putting them in your ears.
Valued Contributor

Also SLOW in issuing REFUNDS. I was sent an "incorrect item" and returned it. My returned item was received by Q on Feb 27. Today, March 4th, I called CS and asked why my return had not been credited to my account yet - got no answer, but CS did put through the return plus shipping on to my account.

I wonder how long it would have taken if I hadn't called ?

Contributor

Ordered a sliver chain from Q on silver day. Also order one from shopHQ and one from overstock on the same day. The other 2 have already been delivered while Q is still processing. Go figure

Valued Contributor

I finally received this ring today.

During the presentation, Jill stated to "definitely size up". I wanted it for my middle finger, so I did just that and got an 8. I am very disappointed that it's too big -- to the point of it slipping right off. With the new return policy and feeling very robbed of the original $3 and $6.95 return, I decided to email customer service. I am hopeful that they will waive the fees as I would have never sized up unless instructed to do so. Waiting for a response.

No Image Found

Honored Contributor

So I called C/S to see why my ring has not shipped, since other items I ordered on silver day have shipped. Very nice C/S lady said "that's not right…..let me send an e-mail". So I just now checked and the item is showing as "shipped"! Wonder what would have happened had I not called?

Respected Contributor
On 3/4/2015 Krimpette said:

So I called C/S to see why my ring has not shipped, since other items I ordered on silver day have shipped. Very nice C/S lady said "that's not right…..let me send an e-mail". So I just now checked and the item is showing as "shipped"! Wonder what would have happened had I not called?

I think it was a coincidence because mine finally says shipped as well. I'm wondering if Friday was a big sales day and just overwhelmed the shipping department. Or perhaps some items were not in the warehouse yet when made available for sales.

The answer that I received was that it can take up to 6 business days to ship.

Frequent Contributor

I think they're using their "shipping partner" almost exclusively now, which means that the package moves from point a to point b when there's room on the plane or truck.

Contributor
Its not just jewelry being sent out slow. My Laura Geller kit has been processing 4 days now.