Trusted Contributor
I got the frog key pendant the first day it aired and was not happy to see it on clearance for $100 cheaper a couple months later. I actually had to return the first one I got because the enameling was spotty and pale. The second one was better but not as bright as the one shown on-air. I kept it because I didn't want to chance another pale one. A couple weeks later it was on clearance and easy pay. I like it, though. The cuff will be even more expensive. I will probably want it. :/
Super Contributor

What is with the posting and poufing?! I read about merchandise and pics on another forum and run over here to see what's up, and WOW, gone? How can someone even continue to post these things if they are to be poufed? Is the Q just trying to tease us? Terrible?

Respected Contributor

It's been a long time since I've bought any Bixby due to the ridiculously high prices (not specific to Bixby but many of the Q's jewelry designers). My last two pieces came from RueLaLa at a much discounted price. I like this ring, although not sure I would want the stones mentioned. If it's $200 or more, I won't be buying.

Trusted Contributor
I am looking forward to February 1 to see what new pieces Barbara brings in.
Trusted Contributor
There are a lot of pics of new upcoming pieces on delphi. Does anyone know pricing yet? All these jewelry shows on all the channels recently and upcoming shows are playing havoc with me. So many pretty things. :-)