Esteemed Contributor

upcoming American West Jewelry shows: 7/3, 7/4, 7/8

Here's the latest announcement about Carolyn Pollack's upcoming American West Jewelry visits on QVC and QVC2 (check the AWJ Facebook page for sneak peeks):

CPQ.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

Re: upcoming American West Jewelry shows: 7/3, 7/4, 7/8

It looks like we'll get shows hosted by Katrina Szish, Mary Beth Roe, and Jen Coffey on Friday and by Julia Cearley on Saturday.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

Hey Kachina did you purchase the American West Kachina enhancer...... Smiley Happy  item #J367208

There's a rerun of the 7/4 show on Q2 now....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt    No, I have several Indian-made kachinas so I'm pretty well fixed in the kachina department.  I even took my dad's bolo kachina, modified the back for use with a chain and I now wear it.

Carolyn's is a cute little thing.  She had a completely different one earlier in this series.  Did you get one?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt    No, I have several Indian-made kachinas so I'm pretty well fixed in the kachina department.  I even took my dad's bolo kachina, modified the back for use with a chain and I now wear it.

Carolyn's is a cute little thing.  She had a completely different one earlier in this series.  Did you get one?

@Kachina624 

Sounds like you have a nice collection of Kachinas.....

No I didnt get any, I have pieces from Carolyn's collection----quite a few earrings and a couple of gemstone bracelets 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I've never been a big fan of her line, but occasionally take a look because it is colorful... I was sort of surprised to see the extent to which it appears the price for some of the pieces has really gone stratospheric. Surprising since most of the gems used aren't particularly costly.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb    High prices are what you get with "Made in America".  All of Carolyn's jewelry is made in Albuquerque.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@stevieb    High prices are what you get with "Made in America".  All of Carolyn's jewelry is made in Albuquerque.

Probably for the best then, @Kachina624, that I'm not thinking about stocking up on her jewelry...

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  Hasn't her stuff always been crafted domestically? If so, I guess I'm still a little mystifed by some of the high prices.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb   Carolyn's jewelry has always been made in the US, and is very high quality.  Has always been expensive IMO.  Although NM wages are on the low end in the US they're still much higher than what workers get in Wuhan.