Honored Contributor

Have you by chance seen the necklace on evine live offered today?  Done in many stone choices, all very lovey, matching earrings too.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: today's special on evine

Yes, I did see it, very pretty. I can't decide on a color.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

It is pretty but not my style. If it was a long necklace I'd probably be tempted. 

I have been buying a lot from Evine recently. I went years only buying SKINN products from them. Then I took the plunge & tried clothing... I'm finding lots to like there & even have made some purchases for the kitchen!

I haven't purchased any jewelry from Evine yet. But many years ago I bought a very nice ring from what I think was a predecessor. I am not sure what the shopping channel was called that that time (2000) but they sold a lot of very good quality jewelry. I still love the ring & get compliments on it. 

Super Contributor

I have seen the necklace and while I love all the juicy gems, this style just doesn't appeal to me. I am passing and thankfully I do not see anything else that I "must have"!! 

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Trusted Contributor

I've seen it and think it's very pretty!  Last night I saw the model wearing the amethyst and it looked smashing on her.  It had almost a pinkish purpley hue to it.  I'm not buying it, though, because I'm buying another necklace I like better.  Here's a picture -

147-541 - Gem Treasures® Sterling Silver 17'' 8.00ctw Multi Gemstone Drop Necklace

Respected Contributor

It is nice but it's not my style.  I prefer bolder neck pieces. 

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

It is pretty but not my style. If it was a long necklace I'd probably be tempted. 

I have been buying a lot from Evine recently. I went years only buying SKINN products from them. Then I took the plunge & tried clothing... I'm finding lots to like there & even have made some purchases for the kitchen!

I haven't purchased any jewelry from Evine yet. But many years ago I bought a very nice ring from what I think was a predecessor. I am not sure what the shopping channel was called that that time (2000) but they sold a lot of very good quality jewelry. I still love the ring & get compliments on it. 

You better hide your credit card girl! I just got their program guide for next week and they have some tempting TS's. Sunday-One World Monday-Gems En Vogue Tuesday - One World again Wednesday- Borghese Friday Anushka girlie.jpg

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I have 2 One World dresses in transit to add to my One World collection lol.  Never set out to be a One World collector, however I love their dresses.  I also love Evine jewelry.  Chuck is on today, I am looking but being stong and not buying lol.  I purchased a Michael V mini a few weeks ago so I am good for now:-)