Respected Contributor

Re: solitar diamonqiue 14k rings

@Rag Hello, I see that you're a new poster here. We are all customers here (although vendors/on-air guests are known to lurk). Why don't you write to the jewelry buyers with your request? 

allison.jaquett@qvc.com 

laura.middleton@qvc.com

emma.hanson@qvc.com

jaclyn.gardner@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

I think the buyers are following current trends in designer jewelry.  Vera Wang and the rest are showing rings with many tiny stones.  The big retailers are following.  Why?  Cost and profit.  

Honored Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

Jewelry TV has a huge selection.  Their cz is called Bella Luce.  To me, they are equivalent to Diamonique and usually much less expensive.

The Bella is far and way better then any diamonique (including their 100 cuts)  I would not pay for any CZ set in 14K gold (or up.... if there such a thing as putting a CZ in 18K gold) The CZ is worthless.  You are paying only for the gold. I can see it in 10K though.  So little gold is there to start with and it won't tarnish. It would a lot cheaper than $250.00 for CZ set in 14K gold.  This sounds like something JTV does given their repeated offerings of 10K. Silver is still more appropriate for a CZ.  And the rhodium plating will keep it form tarnishing for a while.