Respected Contributor

I am sure it will be sorted out eventually once the blogger has a spare moment. I know she is very busy with important things -- all good-- right now, and that once she is able to do so, she will get back into the groove, and address the website issues.

Regular Contributor

I don't won't to talk for jsmb but from what I understand she was getting hacked and had to stop the blog,nothing to do with being a private group.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you Floss. I am so glad you replied. I was a little worried as to where this was going to go. Love, Sir Cancel

Super Contributor
On 6/10/2014 Jersey Born said:

I am not sure you need an invitation, but you need to sign into Google, or have a Google account or something. I am closed out of it, too, and I haven't even tried to set up a Google account to find out if I could log in. I do know that the person who set up the blog said that the blog site was recently hacked very badly, and that may be the reason it is now harder to access (if it is even accessible at all.)

Hi Jersey Born!

I tried to put my gmail account in to. It may mean that her blog is still under construction?

I hate when someone has to spoil another person's fun! I hope JSMB was able to find out who hacked her.....

JSMB, we miss you and your blog!

Super Contributor

Ya!!!

This is a woman who set up a blog all on her own to provide for and enjoy the sisterhood and you all question? What's with that?????

Stop and think for a second.

Nothing more to be said.

Frequent Contributor

Hi all. Many people were questioning why the blog isnt there. All anyone had to say is that it is under construction ,or just gone. When I went there today it said invitation only. Some of the remarks here are really in poor taste and smug. I really thought this group of women would be better than that. I am done with this .

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Jersey Born and Floss. I appreciate the info. I'm really thankful for all the effort that was put into that blog and probably should have said so before this Smile It's a shame that somebody would go through the trouble of hacking JSMB's site!!! While I'm at it, let me thank all of you wonderful ladies for your reviews, input, pictures, updates, and more!!!! I should have posted this a long before now {#emotions_dlg.blush}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Contributor
On 6/10/2014 grizzwoman said:

Hi all. Many people were questioning why the blog isnt there. All anyone had to say is that it is under construction ,or just gone. When I went there today it said invitation only. Some of the remarks here are really in poor taste and smug. I really thought this group of women would be better than that. I am done with this .

FWIW, the invitation request is standard for new forum set-up. It is likely that Delphi's system put it in that "reset" state automatically, so it is probably normal technical function, rather than a person doing that. I have not been to the Ripkanista forum there, but have been to a few others. The invitation state is the default framework. I hope that I explained this okay.