Esteemed Contributor

Re: remember enameled jewelry?

@Coco Butter Bean yes, I do.  I've heard the theory put around that jewelry doesn't bring enough profit for QVC which is why they have cut back. Perhaps that is true but I had also read that QVC had a 60 to 70% markup on their jewelry so I can't imagine they lost a lot of $ on it.  Their decision and I get that it is their decision to make is that I shop and buy jewelry elsewhere.  They make thier choices and I've made mine.

I think I saw Lauren G on one of the other shopping networks but I don't remember which one since it was just a passing glance.

IMO QVC has too many TSV's that are repetitive and that doesn't really inspire me to watch or buy.

Evine has their live from Tucson shows on starting Friday -- I guarantee that I will be watching those shows - for fun, even if I don't buy something I never do when QVC is presenting another mattress, computer or vacuum.  I just am not interested.

Valued Contributor

Re: remember enameled jewelry?

@GinaV24  Thanks for the Evine show tip!  I will try to watch -- would love something that really wowed me!