New Contributor

RECEIVED THE RED DIAMOND PENDANT TODAY....IT IS BRILLANT AND BRIGHT. VERY HAPPY TO HAVE MADE THE PURCHASE, HOWEVER, THE CLASP IS VERY SMALL FOR SUCH A LOVELY PIECE. I WILL BE GOING TO A JEWELER TO PUT ON A LARGER CONNECTION. I AM INTERESTED IN KNOWING SOMEONE ELSE'S THOUGHTS.

Super Contributor

Item number?

Honored Contributor
I order bunches of magnetic clasps and extenders from eBay sellers in China just to keep on hand for such situations.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor
If you are referring to the TSV from last week, yes the jump ring is very small. I got the yellow one and really like it.
Super Contributor
On 4/30/2014 weeness said: If you are referring to the TSV from last week, yes the jump ring is very small. I got the yellow one and really like it.

I thought the TSV last week was a ring. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

I have EZ Lock connectors and clasps on most of my chains and some bracelets. They're a 'plunger' type connector. They're great, especially if you have arthritis or any kind of hand and/or finger issues and can't easily use ring or lobster claw clasps. You don't have to see what you're doing, and unlike magnetic clasps, there's no possibiity of them coming apart accidentally. They come in many sizes and weights and are available in 14K, 18K, 22K. White, yellow and rose gold, sterling silver, etc.

I've had these on chains for 30+ years. Any goldsmith can order and replace the clasps. I also have several of these that I can temporarily attach to a chain without making a permanent change.