Respected Contributor

This morning I noticed what appeared to be a cover, for a lack of a better word, on Nancy's fitbit bracelet. It looked like it was sterling maybe? Tried a search but didn't come up wth anything; any ideas anybody?  TIA

Honored Contributor

I think I saw it with Carolyn Pollack items.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: "Covers" for Fit Bits

[ Edited ]

Tory Birch, Bezels and Bytes, and others have a variety of FitBit covers, holders, or charms that go with various FitBit models.

Honored Contributor

I looked but can't find it.  I believe they were on a promotion for her recent visit.  Maybe it's a new item coming up.   I looked on her Relios.com website and found a couple with Sleeping Beauty turquoise.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I looked but can't find it.  I believe they were on a promotion for her recent visit.  Maybe it's a new item coming up.   I looked on her Relios.com website and found a couple with Sleeping Beauty turquoise.

Thanks, @Kachina624! Those are cute. It looks like just a charm that snaps or slides on the FitBit Flex. They don't show any of the Charge/ChargeHR models. The Flex just has the dot indicators on the front and doesn't display the time, so it's not a big deal to cover up and those are a cute addition to a function but ugly piece.

The Charge/ChargeHR has a time display, so I wouldn't want to cover it up, but a cute accessory to fame the display would be appreciated. I love my ChargeHR, but it is FAR from attractive.

Super Contributor

The cover is a great idea.

Those fit devices are ugly. I see the hosts wearing them trying to mix them in with bracelets. They don't play nicely with other bracelets and should be covered. In a year I'd be surprised to see how many still wear them.

Respected Contributor

Thanks all - I will give it a look!

Respected Contributor

Check out Etsy for a cool variety!!

Honored Contributor

@FastDogWalker2

Carolyn Pollack-

main

Respected Contributor

Thank you - just what I was looking for!