Honored Contributor

I got the nicest paper clip style  chain necklace from JTV--it's sterling, 3.5 mm elongated links --thats what they call it----with a very nice oversized lobster claw clasp----boy, does it look great on and really catches the light.  Think it was $20 or so with free shipping and I got it 4 days.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure it's beautiful. I have an orginal, my daughter made for me out of paper clips when she was in Kindergarten. Real paper clips.  She is now 59 years old, but I still have it. 

Of course it's not like the one they are selling, but it's priceless to me.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl 

Years ago I shopped JTV quite often and was never disappointed in anything I purchased and prices were great!

When I took them to be appraised for insurance purposes, they all were valued at more than what I paid.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy jewelry from them, other than being retired, 68 and love to be a homebody.

It figures that my only child, DD, only likes white metals and I'm a 14K kinda lady!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I got the nicest paper clip style  chain necklace from JTV--it's sterling, 3.5 mm elongated links --thats what they call it----with a very nice oversized lobster claw clasp----boy, does it look great on and really catches the light.  Think it was $20 or so with free shipping and I got it 4 days.

I just purchased off park bracelets.  It's fashion jewelry however very well made and sparkly, free shipping about 4 days to receive.  I am happy with their items.  I have several rings.  Glad you like your necklaceSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't wear necklaces but I did buy a pair of sterling paperclip earrings from HSN a while back. They're a dangle style with two paperclip links hanging from a post. Simple and stylish. Just what I wanted. They come in 14K yellow gold, too, if you want them.

These are the ones I got in sterling:

Sterling Silver Paperclip Chain Drop Earrings

Honored Contributor

I love my Ultrafine Silver paper clip necklace.  I have the 18" one.  I like it so much, that if they are on sale (Oct) I would like to get the 20".

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee ---those are cute!! Not sure why this style link calls my name----don't wear alot of necklaces altho I have many---silver is my metal of choice. It just feels good on------

Honored Contributor

got my 14kt  gold paper clip bracelet at Sam's for 200. Scratched that itch too.

LOL

Unfortunately, the chunky gold rolo I got was considerably more. That was a major itch. LOL

Honored Contributor

That's great!  I love the paper clip jewelry.  I got several items, necklaces, bracelet and earrings at Etsy and Target in goldtone.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin