Trusted Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@newname0 wrote:

The shoplc channel is muting their sound and providing a 91% discount.

I saw the same percentage yesterday. I don't think it has anything to do with today.

I thought it did.  I got something called a staggered pendant for 1.99 which looks like a journey pendant.  staggered pendant.jpg

Honored Contributor

Oh, good grief.  They did not mute their sound and they did not have jewelry sale out of respect for the victims of 9/11.  Who makes up foolishness like this?  ShopLC does those deep discounts on online jewelry ALL the time when they want to clear out merchandise.   

Honored Contributor

This thread needs to be deleted

Honored Contributor

@newname0 wrote:

This channel has no shame to find some reason to make a profit off the deaths of 3000 souls. Out of disrespect is more like it.

Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@newname0 wrote:

This channel has no shame to find some reason to make a profit off the deaths of 3000 souls. Out of disrespect is more like it.

This is my mistake.  I thought they we doing something that day to honor 911.  However, shoplc does something more each time you buy something:

Shop LC gives back to communities around the world through our corporate social responsibility. Leading the way is our One for One program. By partnering with groups like Akshaya Patra and No Kid Hungry, we are feeding children around the world. We also partner with local groups like Soldiers Angels to provide food and goodies to over 200 Veterans in Austin, Texas.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

This thread needs to be deleted

ITA. It was a mistake from the get go, as the OP stated.

Honored Contributor

Post 15 makes it appear that the shopping channels are reading this board, at least LC is.  I personally like them and shop there frequently.  

Super Contributor

@newname0 : That's correct. They do a lot for the kids (in the USA and India) and for the veterans.

I don't think they would be disrespectful to the 9/11 victims. One of the hosts was a member of the Marines.