Honored Contributor

Re: nicky butler gone from HSN

@sunshine45  thanks for the headsup Sunshine.  I ordered Nicky's Celtic ring this morning Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

I will say as a moonstone junkie that he had a great source for that gem.

He was the best for moonstones! I have a moonstone tennis bracelet from him that gets my wrist grabbed (where did you get that?) most everytime I wear it. I love his jewelry....maybe Q will pick up the line.

Valued Contributor

Well....  Crazy....but, I bet they will turn up on another CH.

monke~

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, no!   I'm such a big fan of Nicky's ... have several pieces of his moonstone jewelry.   Also just recently purchased this chalcedony and Ethiopian opal bracelet:

Nicky Butler 3.75ctw Chalcedony and Ethiopian Opal Vine Cuff Bracelet

Esteemed Contributor

@silkyk  ...

Is this your bracelet?   I have it ... one of my all time favorites:

Nicky Butler Oval Moonstone Link Bracelet

Respected Contributor

The one I have is similar to this one but large oval moonstones closely linked together like a tennis bracelet. So darn pretty! I must have purchased it at least 10+ years ago and it gets prettier everyday! Love Nicky's moonstones. If you do too check ebay for more.

Image result for nicky butler moonstone bracelet

Honored Contributor

I received the celtic band of Nicky's that I ordered last week.  I am over the moon happy with this ring.  It's what I've been looking for, for years Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I honestly can't say I'm surprised.  The last time I saw Nicky on HSN was in September and he said that was his last appearance of the year.  To my knowledge, he wasn't on after that.  

He kept posting about his jewelry being on clearance on HSN but Nicky was never on when his jewelry was being shown on clearance show.  Back in December people were asking on his FB page about upcoming appearances and he said something to the effect of working things out and then this announcement.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Michael Anthony Gold gone next.  He is rarely on anymore either. 

How about Carol Brodie?  Is she on anymore?

@Bird mama, Robert Manse is on quite a bit with Colleen.  He was fairly recently on with Colleen for her Silver Gallery show and I believe he's going to be on with today.  He seems to do pretty well.  He also had a TS within the last few months.       

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up about Nicki, @sunshine45; I just ordered two of his rings on clearance.  I have a few of his pieces and they are made very well and the gemstones are clean. 

I just saw Carol Brodie on last night.

Honored Contributor

a heads up......

i do believe that sometime on friday there will be an announcement made that nicky has moved to EVINE.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein