Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: nicky butler gone from HSN

@MarkeieMark wrote:

I am so done with HSN.  They should change it to the Colleen Lopez Network.  It has become a swap meet.

LMAO!

Super Contributor

Too bad!  I have some absolutely gorgeous necklaces, crosses and bracelets from his line.  Ever since HSN joined with QVC, I constantly hearing of the departure of HSN vendors.  I only hope that Colleen, Heidi Daus, and others that I love to watch and buy from remain.

Occasional Contributor

A shame to see the talented Nicky and his always beautiful jewelry creations depart HSN after so long but ALL IS NOT LOST....

NICKY BUTLER WILL SOON BE ON EVINE, so all his faithful customers and admirers can follow him there. I have already seen the marketing on the Evine channel.

HSN's loss is absolutely Evine's gain. Am surprised HSN allowed this one to get away - but I'm not privy to all the components of such business decision making. Seems like a lot of "shake up" changes lately at HSN with vendors playing musical chairs between the "big 3" - - QVC, HSN and Evine.

Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45  

Thank you for letting us know. I still do not get it, so many years at HSN, lots of fans. Several lines, my favorite was tha Raj collection

He is quite iconic in the UK and his jelwery is in both the British and the Victoria & Albert Museum🌻

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb ,

Totally agree with you . I loved his Raj collection and his shows were fun to watch🌻

Frequent Contributor

HSN has another mark down on his pieces- sale going on now w/ free shipping deal over $75.