Honored Contributor

just a heads up for those who enjoyed nicky butler jewelry designs.

he will no longer be on hsn. Smiley Sad

via facebook

After 20 years...I will no longer appear on HSN programming…I invite you to visit hsn.com and choose your favorite items from my final collection for HSN. Don't miss out on that special design you have had your eyes on! And as always... please continue to follow me here on Facebook for all things Nicky Butler!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: nicky butler gone from HSN

@sunshine45 wrote:

via facebook

After 20 years...I will no longer appear on HSN programming…I invite you to visit hsn.com and choose your favorite items from my final collection for HSN. Don't miss out on that special design you have had your eyes on! And as always... please continue to follow me here on Facebook for all things Nicky Butler!

Can you tell us the reason, or is it not on Facebook?  I don't have Facebook so that's why I'm asking.  I love Nicky Butler and have many pieces.

Honored Contributor

If I had to wager on the reason, I'd suggest it's something to do with the 'new management', such as it is. Seems like quite a few long-time vendors are either leaving or being plowed asunder. Butler's stuff ran hot and cold for me, but I did like certain pieces and own several. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have a bracelet and earrings from him that I bought at HSN years ago when his prices were not so high. I would like to own one of his crosses, so I'm going to check it out.

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

via facebook

Can you tell us the reason, or is it not on Facebook?  I don't have Facebook so that's why I'm asking.  I love Nicky Butler and have many pieces.

@luvmybeetle

that is all  he posted today.

my guess is is that hsn has pushed him out.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I never cared for his jewelry so wont miss him.  His designs, such as they were, were just geometric shapes soldered together and the stones he used were horrible quality.  You could see inclusions in them on TV.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

He doesn't say on Facebook.  

Esteemed Contributor

I will say as a moonstone junkie that he had a great source for that gem.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just ordered one of his crosses on clearance, if I'm not happy with it, I can always return it. I love amethyst and honey quartz and this cross is not too ornate like his other crosses.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

via facebook

Thanks Sunshine 45.  I am not sure what is going on at HSN.  I use to love watching that channel.  I can't believe how many vendors are gone.  Thank goodness Victoria Wieck is on Evine, Emma, Skye and some others I cannot find.  I hope: Jade of Yesteryear stays put or at least will show up on another channel.Smiley Happy