Honored Contributor

new Jay King bead necklace

[ Edited ]

Keep scolling down---geez--- am not good at inserting photos--sorry

This is what I just received a few days ago--from Jay King and is called prehnite. Actually the picture is very close to what it looks like in person. It is a lovely necklace! Got it for under $50 on clearance and am so pleased with it. Am a green girl anyway but these colors remind me a little of sea glass--and all are different shades of green with some pale yellow,  with what looks like pieces of moss inside. The thing is substantial too and faceted so it sparkles all the time. And the stone prasiolite matches prefectly with it so I have a good sizes pendant and earrings to match. They are 10mm rondelle shaped. Very nice purchase!!

Jay King Sterling Silver Multicolor Green Prehnite Bead Necklace

Esteemed Contributor

Re: new Jay King bead necklace

It's beautiful, would look amazing with browns and Navy Blue. 

Respected Contributor

Beautiful! 

Respected Contributor

Oooh pretty! What will you wear with it? I'm sure it will be fab!

Esteemed Contributor

That's really pretty.  The last time he was on there were some great buys!  He has a TS coming on HSN on January 31st live from the Tucson Gem Show I believe.  Cannot wait to see what it is!  Enjoy your new piece Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@wagirl   nice get!  Wear it in good health, and enjoy the compliments that will surely come your way. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It is lovely, very elegant lookingSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell --any and everything!! got it on now at home in a sweatshirt and leggings!!!Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@wagirl Beautiful necklace, I really like Jay King and have several necklaces and never disappointed in his jewelry.  Enjoy your new necklace.

Trusted Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@Franklinbell --any and everything!! got it on now at home in a sweatshirt and leggings!!!Woman Very Happy

Just a glamour girl 24/7  -  I do that too.  I do not care who comes to the door either.