Super Contributor

I have several pieces of Barbara's jewelry and they're beautiful, but I can't afford them anymore and her newest pieces seem too dressy for my casual lifestyle anyway.

Valued Contributor

I love that cuff but just can't spend that many $$$ anymore. I feel the same way with Ripka. I think as I get older, even though I still LOVE, jewelry, I think once, twice and once again before I spend that kind of money. I have six or so Bixby pieces which I treasure and that will have to be that.

Frequent Contributor

I bet thats "Sleeping Beauty" do you know the mine is closed....LOL..I for one see no sense in 18k gold on mostly silver items, except to add to the price... I say if you love it buy it, life it short thats why I drive a Vette....

Regular Contributor
On 4/17/2014 Favorite Son said:

I'm a Bixby fan, but I'm done with this line, too. I own the Ethereal maltese cross cuff, purchased from an authorized Bixby reseller. The price I paid is nearly identical to the price of this new cuff, which does not have any undergallery and is made entirely of tiny stones. My cuff has a complete undergallery, and huge pieces of amethyst that form the cross. I just don't get the prices for these items. I thought the skull pieces from last fall (or the one before?) were outrageous for large, less-than-perfect pieces of carved crystal. QVC is just going crazy with the prices. I'll stick to other outlets and other vendors for the few pieces of designer silver that I find I "have to have."

Oooh - I love that cuff and shouldn't grabbed it at the original price.