Trusted Contributor

my saint my hero on Q2 with Rick (July 4)

[ Edited ]

I have really been enjoying the my saint my hero rep on Q2 just now with Rick.

Rick has been surprisingly very quiet letting the vendor just tell the her amazing stories!

What a nice price too!!

I got one for my mom who is going through a rough time right now...

Honored Contributor

Re: my saint my hero on Q2 with Rick (July 4)

She's no doubt creeping Rick out. I love what the jewelry represents, but to me the vendor comes across as a fake.

Honored Contributor

Rick speechless? This I would like to see!!

Respected Contributor

What a nice post & a thoughtful gift for your mom...I hope she enjoys it & things get better soon.

Trusted Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

What a nice post & a thoughtful gift for your mom...I hope she enjoys it & things get better soon.

@kitcat51

Thank you!!  She has a horrible type of cancer---so I am praying for her all the time!

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

She's no doubt creeping Rick out. I love what the jewelry represents, but to me the vendor comes across as a fake.

That vendor deserves an Emmy for her award-winning performances.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51

Thank you!!  She has a horrible type of cancer---so I am praying for her all the time!

I'm so sorry &  I wish her all the best. I know she will treasure the bracelet, a symbol of Love, Hope & Faith because it came from you. Blessings.

Respected Contributor

The vendor does a "hard sell" and tries too hard to be sincere.

Honored Contributor

I don't think people understand this vendor and what her products represent.  I'll bet others wouldn't like it if their religion, faith, or whatever was criticized like some criticize hers.  I see no reason why something different that someone has experienced or believes is automatically subject to harsh criticism.

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart.  I would agree.  If you aren't open to believing in the Blessed Mother then you probably can't understand the importance of Medjegore.

I do believe.  I pray to Our Lady to intercede with her Son for a special intention.  Yes, I do have a medal and Holy Water from Medjegore.

The fact that these women are praying while making the jewelry is believable.  Look where they live and the ravages that have befallen them.  Earning a living is important to everyone.

I have given a number of bracelet sets to family and friends going through difficult times.  Yes, I do believe in the calming that you feel.

As for Rick, I think he does also believe and was being quiet as a show of respect for the significance of the pieces.