Honored Contributor

my "freedom finally" pendant

Finally-- after more than a year, I am officially divorced!!!! It happened on March 28th at 9:20 a.m. when I got the final papers---hallelujah!!!!!! So as my "freedom" gift to commemorate that great  occasion, I bought a beautiful golden south sea pendant with Moissinite on the bale, all in gold!!!! It  is exquisite!!!! Have aspired to that type of pearl for a long time,  love pearls and am a June baby to boot!!! And I have earrings to match!!! Will wear them tomorrow at my Easter dinner with the family!!!Woman LOLHeart

Esteemed Contributor

Re: my "freedom finally" pendant

Congrats @wagirl .  Wishing you the best with your new found freedom Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Enjoy living your new life and finding lots of reasons to wear your pendant.  

Honored Contributor

@wagirl It feels strange congratulating someone on a divorce, but it sounds like it was a long time coming and anticipated. 

Enjoy your pendant.

Respected Contributor

Congratulations on your new life path! Sounds like you're starting out in a fun way by treating yourself. I completely understand and am sending best wishes!

Respected Contributor

@wagirl I'm happy for you getting your bling but can't imagine being happy about divorce.not bashing you by no means,but divorce isn't for everyone.im speaking from the heart.please q friends don't come after me for this post

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam ---well friend---after going thru 47 years of dealing with an extremely difficult man---no abuse involved--- just hard to live with and his ways---my divorce is a blessing, I am old school about a marriage--thought it would last til one of us died-- but ,I am thrilled to be rid of him--divorce is tough, but after all this time, there was/is no broken heart or sadness--just relief---not only was it his idea to toss me aside but he tossed our 2 adult kids aside as well. But after all this time, they want nothing to do with him either--- and am not mad at you for what you posted---and hopefully no one will be mean about your post---Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@wagirl I feel like your divorce was a long time coming and I'm glad you're happy. The pearl pendant sounds fabulous! As someone has already mentioned, Good Luck with your new path. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Best of luck to you on your new life!  Although no one has asked yet, I'm sure we'd all like a picture of your new treasure. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

pearl.jpg@faeriemoon --this is the one I got. I even have earrings that match--got them a few years ago---Of course it is so much better in person---Woman Very Happy