Honored Contributor

@Zwervend wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

I see a lot of affordable moissanite offerings on Etsy.

I got a beautiful moissanite band ring from Etsy! It's 14K yellow gold, with baguettes in a V/inverted V pattern, with tiny round stones filling in the gaps. I paid right around $300 for it. 

Sounds lovely, I bet those stones flash like crazy.  Moissanites are beautiful stones.  I have noticed on youtube that a lot of brides are choosing Moissanite for their wedding setsSmiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I will get back to you with this answer when I find it again!  I don't think it is on full time though.  I looked for it over the weekend and couldn't find it.  

Honored Contributor

Since C&C patent expired, the recipe to make Moiss has been around and many labs are making it now. Prices will continue to come down. Moiss will be as affordable as CZs in no time. I think that sort of thing will eventually happen with lab diamonds, too. 

Regular Contributor
@SilleeMee
Made shopping does live broadcasts Wed-Fri 7-10pm Et on channel 309 for Directv. This is according to their Facebook page.
Honored Contributor

@AFWIFE wrote:
@SilleeMee
Made shopping does live broadcasts Wed-Fri 7-10pm Et on channel 309 for Directv. This is according to their Facebook page.

Thanks! @AFWIFE 

I'll have to check it out.Woman Happy

Occasional Contributor
I would suggest looking at your mart store online. I bought moissanite earrings for $15. 14k over Sterling silver. They are gorgeous. I can't believe how high the prices are on q v c.
Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@sunshine 919  yes jtv does have a lot of beautiful moissanite.   I purchased my only two pieces from ShopLC whenever they were their special value of the day. I got a 3 ct ring set in platinum over SS for like $29.99 ... I'm not kidding.  I also got the matching earrings 1 ct in each ear pretty cheap too. I'd definitely check out their selection.  

Thank you, I did check out Shoplc today and ordered a beautiful moissanite ring with pink sapphires as accent stones.  I will give my review when I receive it.   Their prices are much better than JTV and I am guessing because there are no  designer names attached to the pieces. I think they have the best prices of any channel.

I'm so happy you found a moissanite ring.  It sounds beautiful, especially with the pink sapphire accent stones.  I hope it turns out to be even better than you expected.  For the most part, that's been my experience with ShopLC.  Please let us know how you like it 😊

Thank you I definitely will.  It has been slow shipping, I am thinking maybe because of the holidays.  Anyway I should receive it MondaySmiley Happy

The ring is lovely, very well made and feels substantial.  The pink sapphires are from Madagascar I do not see where the Moissanite is from.  The Moissanite is stunning.  The sparkle and flashes of light is amazing.   The one I have from JTV are smaller stones but sparkle and flash too,  Love my ring, My ring is platinum over silver.

Valued Contributor

Diamonique, moissanite, from the earth diamonds, lab grown diamonds, fire light diamonds....all on QVC causing my head to spin.  It is confusing.  They are all pretty but prices for many of these pieces  are similar except for Diamonique.  Who knows what to buy?  I would rather see more colored gemstones.  I would rather see more creativity in settings.  Jewelry on QVC seems to be getting Ho hum....nothing exciting.  Crosses, hearts...on and on.  There should be more offered somewhere between the very expensive vault pieces and $5000 diamond bracelets and a $100 sterling ring.  I find more options on Etsy, Artful home, Macys!  Jewelry on QVC has become not even a second thought and that was not always the case in years past.

Honored Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

Diamonique, moissanite, from the earth diamonds, lab grown diamonds, fire light diamonds....all on QVC causing my head to spin.  It is confusing.  They are all pretty but prices for many of these pieces  are similar except for Diamonique.  Who knows what to buy?  I would rather see more colored gemstones.  I would rather see more creativity in settings.  Jewelry on QVC seems to be getting Ho hum....nothing exciting.  Crosses, hearts...on and on.  There should be more offered somewhere between the very expensive vault pieces and $5000 diamond bracelets and a $100 sterling ring.  I find more options on Etsy, Artful home, Macys!  Jewelry on QVC has become not even a second thought and that was not always the case in years past.

Q used to have so many jewelry shows from different vendors  Tacori had beautiful diamonique pieces. I can only speak on Charles Winston moissainte and now from Shoplc.  The quality of my pieces from these two places are well made and lovely.  I will be looking at other vendors for variety.  The forums are a great place to get information and advice.  The forums is one of the best things Q has going for it.

Thanks everyoneSmiley Happy

Contributor

Remember the old "Jewelry Showcases" shows? Such variety...