Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Q4u  I have a MD necklace I must assemble everytime I wear it.  It has large oval links that come apart.  I have a ton of sterling jewelry but the only piece from which I got a bad reaction was a MD necklace.  I broke out in a rash bigtime.  Obviously a lot of nickle in that expensive trinket.  His stuff IMHO is very poor quality.

I wholeheartedly agree that there is "something" not right about his line......  and I won't buy anymore anywhere.....  Woman Sad

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I have a pair of MD earrings that I absolutely love but, at the moment I can't wear them.  They were a pair of hoops within hoops, with the snakeskin finish.

One hoop had turquoise and the other blue topaz.  One day, when I went to put them on, one of the inner hoops fell off.  Thankfully, it happened while I was at home!  I was surprised because a few years ago, after this happened with other brands, QVC said that all jewelry had to be soldered from then on to make sure it was secure.

Clearly, the memo didn't get through on a few pieces (his and other brands) I have!  I still love the earrings and will get them fixed but, until then, they sit in my jewelry box.

I have some of his pieces from way back (before the prices skyrocketed) and they're still in excellent condition.

I think the quality has gone down across all the brands.