Honored Contributor

Would someone please buy the gemstone cuff bracelet ?? They seem to be desperate to get rid of it. Maybe if it's in the budget, some Bethany Mota items . LOL.💍👗👚

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

I agree with you!  That cuff and Bethany Mota outfits have been seen dozens of times. I am not impressed.

Honored Contributor

You can add the melamine bowl.  The sad thing is the late night specials have been showing up as lunch time specials.  

Honored Contributor

Amen!!!!

The late night specials are even worse than the lunchtime specials!  That bracelet pops up every night.  And the bowl.  And those Mota tops.

Honored Contributor

OMG, the bracelet is on again tonight !!  There must be some other products that they can feature.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

WHY do they do this... seriously. Obviously, NO ONE wants this leftover stuff or returns or whatever they are!!!  I just do not see the point of it. If they do not want to give it away somewhere, then for god's sake throw it away and call it a day!

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I love when they try to pawn something off as a Lunchtime or Late Night special when it has an average customer rating of one or two stars, and they've knocked a whopping $5 off the price.  I find it hilarious.

And they're probably all scratching their heads wondering why it didn't sell.