Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,683
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

anyone recall how much these sold for originally, 

 

a search hasn't turned up much except $99 on eBay 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,135
Registered: ‎05-15-2014

Re: joan rivers season bee pins

@jackthebear   Did you see the one on waitlist on the Q?  It's around $60.00 but I searched on Amazon and there is also a blue/tanzanite one on there for around the same amount.  It's from another seller so I believe there was a small shipping fee.  You made me curious so I took a look.  I just adored her and really miss her presence on QVC.

Good luck Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,644
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: joan rivers season bee pins

the last auto delivery bee pins were in 2018 according to my history.

they were $56.16 total (including price, tax, and shipping.)

i miss those auto delivery bee pins!

**********************************************
"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles
Super Contributor
Posts: 347
Registered: ‎03-06-2017

Re: joan rivers season bee pins

Can't answer your question, do like Joan's bee pins. My comment: eBay never has any deals. My experience is it's no better pricing than other places. So, it's useless to me.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,346
Registered: ‎03-03-2011

Re: joan rivers season bee pins

Check Poshmark and etsy. Quite a few there.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,644
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: joan rivers season bee pins

there is a joan rivers facebook group with some very knowledgeable buyers and sellers and collectors. they are great with original pricing and names of items

 

Joan Rivers Jewelry, Clothing, Collectibles & Fun!

**********************************************
"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,683
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: joan rivers season bee pins


@sunshine45 wrote:

the last auto delivery bee pins were in 2018 according to my history.

they were $56.16 total (including price, tax, and shipping.)

i miss those auto delivery bee pins!


I think these were earlier than that, for some reason there is a gap in my order history and they are not there. but that price sounds right, I don't think I would have paid more than that 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,644
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: joan rivers season bee pins


@jackthebear wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

the last auto delivery bee pins were in 2018 according to my history.

they were $56.16 total (including price, tax, and shipping.)

i miss those auto delivery bee pins!


I think these were earlier than that, for some reason there is a gap in my order history and they are not there. but that price sounds right, I don't think I would have paid more than that 

 


 

 

i am pretty sure they were not more than that either. i cannot find anything further back regarding my JR bee purchases other than that 2018 auto delivery i had. unfortunately the search feature in order summary does not work well.

**********************************************
"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,364
Registered: ‎04-02-2015

Re: joan rivers season bee pins


@jackthebear wrote:

anyone recall how much these sold for originally, 

 

a search hasn't turned up much except $99 on eBay 


I recall her bee pins running about $49.00 some near 65. I have some so know I wouldn't pay 99 for one.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,683
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: joan rivers season bee pins


@HLP wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

anyone recall how much these sold for originally, 

 

a search hasn't turned up much except $99 on eBay 


I recall her bee pins running about $49.00 some near 65. I have some so know I wouldn't pay 99 for one.


nope just trying to gauge how much I should ask for  them 

they are so pretty but I never wore them