Trusted Contributor

I sincerely thank you ladies for paying me so many lovely compliments today on my new pendant/locket, I appreciate each and everyone. 

You are all amazing 😉!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

I received this morning my necklace locket I ordered from Etsy (I have my mammy's photo engraved to protect me).

I opened the package and I found a miniscule heart shape pendant/locket.

I always thought that locket pendants are a little bigger than this one and in the descrption from Etsy's shop, there were no measurement, only how long the chain  (If it stated that  the peandant is half inch, I would not ordered it)

So what do you think ladies?

I am embarassed to contact the seller, first it is engraved.

Photo on 8-5-20 at 1.03 PM #3.jpg

Dont pay attention at my chemise sleepwear, I am lazy today, i havent been dressed

I think it's a perfect size, it looks really nice on you,and your pajamas are nice,now go get dressed..Your necklace is lovely Dinaki.

Respected Contributor

@Dinaki  The heart pendant look nice even with your gown!  Wear it in good health.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dinaki  .. I think it's a good size.  

Respected Contributor

It looks perfect! A lovely necklace on a lovely lady. Wear it in good health.

Respected Contributor
Hi @Dinaki! That is a beautiful pendant on you & also your housegown is too! The sentiment you will have with this pendant is very special. Wear it in the best of health!
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki   I don't think it looks too small at all.  I think it's pretty and sounds very special.  I probably would measure it and put the size in your review since she doesn't have it in her notes.  It can still be a positive review with that notation.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Dinaki   I think the heart and the chain are perfect.  It is just the right size to keep close to your heart.   

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet