Super Contributor

something you saw and didn't purchase what would it be?  For me it's this Ross Simons ring I regret I returned years ago:

Ross Simons ring.jpg

Honored Contributor

Imperial gold items

Respected Contributor

@bigLou  If you wear a size 7 Etsy has the ring for sale

Honored Contributor

@SharkE   Pretty ring, but not one I would wear very often.  I buy almost no jewelry now because I have so much, but anything I buy has to be something I would wear very often.  

Esteemed Contributor

Nolan Miller jewelry for me! Exquisitely done, tasteful and good quality. 

Trusted Contributor

I miss the Tacori DMQ line and the Epiphany platinum clad pieces. The platinum-clad prices they sell now are not the same at all; much lower quality so I don't buy them.

Trusted Contributor

Beverly Hills Gold

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@SharkE   Pretty ring, but not one I would wear very often.  I buy almost no jewelry now because I have so much, but anything I buy has to be something I would wear very often.  

Not mine you got me mixed up with the gal who started the thread.

Honored Contributor

Can't  think of a single thing. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@bigLou   Oh, missmgmt, I have this beautiful ring! I wear it on special occasions and love the way it looks. Brief story with happy ending: I wore it to the ballet in Ft.Worth several years ago. As we were returning to my niece's home in Dallas, it slipped off my hand and fell under the front seat. As luck would have it, one of her sons moved his seat back, and it was bent and unusable! My niece, darling that she is, went immediately to the Ross Simon website and got me a replacement! I treasure that ring. If it's reasonably priced on Etsy, go for it!