Honored Contributor

@bigLou   Your ring is beautiful. I love anything w/ pearls. 

As far as Q bringing back, I wish they'd bring back some higher end designer for clothing. They've all left. Too much lounge wear, not enough real clothes. Don't purchase much here anymore...especially sweats, joggers, pjs, etc. It's enough already.

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips 

There is quite a bit of Polish dinnerware on ebay.  They may have your pattern.

Super Contributor
Puppy Lips, I probably have 200 pieces of Polish stoneware. I started out with Gloria Smith on QVC and continued with her until she closed her website and retired. I am still buying it from another vendor, much of it from the same factory Gloria represented. I still have my favorite artists there! I use it literally every time I eat. I have NEVER broken a piece, ever! Of course I am careful with it, but I do put it in the dishwasher and every piece is as beautiful as the day I received it.
Super Contributor

Re: if QVC could bring back

[ Edited ]

RobinsNestMidwest on etsy has the ross simon ring for $95

Regular Contributor

Honora shows. They still have an occasional new piece or two, but never an actual show where I can see the pieces. 

Occasional Contributor

Re: if QVC could bring back

[ Edited ]

Ann King's jewelry are pieces that I still wear often.  The details, quality of silver and gold and comfort of her rings were exceptional. I only wish I had purchased more of her items. 

Frequent Contributor

An 18k and citrine Arte D'oro necklace that was part of a set. I have the ring and earrings but missed out on the necklace. Smiley Sad It also came in smoky quartz.

I also miss all the amazing sterling designers--Ann King, Robert Lee Morris, Barbara Bixby, Michael Dawkins, Scott Kay, Hidalgo, Tacori, Barry Cord, etc.

Valued Contributor

I ran across Polish Stoneware on target's site a few months ago.

Valued Contributor

I missed out on Robert Lee Morris 14k shaped like circle pendant with a cross shape sections in the middle.  I think he referred to it as a hobit house window.  I don't recall the QVC product name.  I was saving up for it and was going to purchase it when I got paid and it was gone. 

Valued Contributor

I miss the original quality Eternagold 14K pieces with Ted Leach as the representative. The confortable earring posts he was proud of have changed to the wider uncomfortable blade style. The quality has gone down and the prices are outrageous for what they offer. There doesn't seem to be any effort to offer a TSV in EG at a price everyone can afford. 

I also miss the creative yummy Honora colorful pieces and earring designs they used to offer. 

RLM jewelry in Sterling Silver.