Contributor

Does anyone know when the next gold show is? I thought there was one around this time of year. Thnx.

Valued Contributor

The Q doesn't have gold rush anymore, they haven't had them for several years. They occasionally have small shows, but nothing like before 

Honored Contributor

The last all day gold show was in January.  They usually have one in August too.  

Years ago, they used to have a lot of shows in May but they've dropped most of those.

Honored Contributor

I used to watch Q a lot for the gold shows (not necessarily gemstones, though) and beauty shows.

I've moved to another station and website for my makeup/beauty products, but do peruse the jewelry here online.

Surprisingly, they have quite a jewelry selection.  I've seen a 90 gram curb link necklace (!!).  Of course, there was no video, but lots of items I look at in their inventory are never presented.

The next gold *event* will be in August.  Won't be the whole *Hoop Dee Doo Review* of old, but they'll be some good pricing.

The one in January had a nice selection, I thought.  I bought the heaviest piece of gold I've ever owned in that one.  I don't remember Q ever offering something like that even when gold prices were down. Took over a month on waitlist, but it was worth waiting for.

Respected Contributor

My favorite vendor, Adi Paz, is going, going, gone!

Honored Contributor

Imperial Gold looked to be really nice stuff couldn't afford it back then, now, I can and it's gone. LOL

Respected Contributor

@SharkE

I always love your shark!

Honored Contributor

One gal said it was obscene words to that effect and another one said it was annoying. I feel if it was either case, mods would had told me about it . I just like the blue. LOL

I'll get bored with it eventually and change it again. Although, if it keeps the annoying person from commenting on my posts , who knows, I might keep it forever. LOL

Respected Contributor

I particularly liked it when it was swimming all around the "page".

Honored Contributor

yeah, I gotta try to get that one back liked it best too

Thanks!