Honored Contributor

Re: fake review

[ Edited ]

@alice87 wrote:

How about I did not give 5 star. 

More liely or not, this ring was awfully made. It made me very upset, 

@alice87 @Can you report your own review and if possible when reporting, explain? 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will, my computer only give errors. I mean it is upsetting. It make me doubt how did they turn around all the over reviews from me and from others.

And to Venezia, it does matter. It matter to me who write reviews. I like reading reviews from certain people and trust them. 

Faking it is not just nice, it is serious, big deal.

Super Contributor

Venezia,In my world it is a big deal,.

If lies are fine by using your name it is your opinion. Unfortunately reporting it is not really an option, there is no button.

They took my online identity and pretended it was me who left review, glowing review. And I leave plenty of them., It is frightening to see how this things change perception about 

Super Contributor

I worte to QVC social team asked them to remove review.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Relax. It's a review, not life or death.  

It could have been your spellcheck or any number of things, including accidentally writing something different than you were thinking. It happens. Much ado about nothing.

Super Contributor

Lol, I made wrong number of stars, when I wrote completely opposite of what I thought, just exact opposite.

I said uneven stones, and they put even stones.

The only thing left was the thinness of the silver.

The review was fake.

I checked today and they did remove my review for this item. I asked them to remove all my reviews, since they fake it.

Altering review, and pretending as someonbe said quite the opposite it is the same as stealing identity, online identity.