Super Contributor
J366634
Gemstone Sterling Silver Eternity Band Ring

(13)
Seriously, I did not submit 5 star review. At best it was 3 stars, I would say close to two stars since it was huge, and stones were uneven. QVC - bad, bad idea to alter reviews. Bad idea.
Respected Contributor

More likely you accidentally gave it 5 stars...it's easy to give an extra touch on the screen & not realize it. Be well @alice87.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 - I agree.  I've even seen reviews where the person raved about an item, but only gave it one star.  It's easy to make a mistake.

I don't think for a second that QVC altered a review.  They either publish them or they don't, but no way would they do that.

Honored Contributor

@alice87 - You said in your review that the stones were cut and set beautifully.  Now you're saying they were uneven?  Are you saying QVC altered that, too?

Super Contributor

How about I did not give 5 star. 

More liely or not, this ring was awfully made. It made me very upset, 

Super Contributor

Re: fake review

[ Edited ]

I am saying I returned this ring, the stones were off. This ring had horrible reviews. It is extremely lightweight, scratchy, and stones set unevenly. The whole review is fake.

Super Contributor

It is nice of you to call me a liar. I am clearly stating my review was altered to opposiote. 

I've seen this done in the past for my review. It was not done every time, but it is extremely concerning.

Super Contributor

Let me add this, I even addedd photo to my original review. It is not there for a reason.

Super Contributor

Venezia, 

gaslighting and blaming a victim is a common strategies for perpetrator. 

What you are doing is putting doubts in people heads. 

To me, reviews are no longer to be trusted, considering responces like yours. It is really a shame.

Honored Contributor

@alice87 wrote:

Venezia, 

gaslighting and blaming a victim is a common strategies for perpetrator. 

What you are doing is putting doubts in people heads. 

To me, reviews are no longer to be trusted, considering responces like yours. It is really a shame.

@alice87 - Oh come on, "gaslighting" and calling yourself a "victim" is pretty extreme.  And I'm a "perpetrator"?  What crime are you accusing me of?  (No need to answer; this whole thing is silly.)

If you're so convinced that your entire review has been altered, report it to corporate.  Or email the moderators on these boards and ask them to report to the appropriate department.  They can take the review down.

You're getting way over-wrought about something that isn't that big a deal.